• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yog doesn't have type 3 just because it's above all the non tier 0s, though. Yog can be construed as the dream of azathoth itself, and as such is all that is on every level. Azathoth may have dreamed everything, but Yog is that everything.

I do not believe featherine is like that, though I could pretty easily be wrong.

Nah. Fandom only cares if the nipples are censored and that is just what the character looks like.

Okay. I don't know if raw power automatically translates into size in this case though.

Sorry. Head glitch. I am distracted in general. You are probably correct then.

The tier 4s and 3s in Yu-Gi-Oh! really need their scaling chain cleaned up. I can't find the base feats anyone scales to, and a bunch of the pages were filled with red links.

Hmm. That is not good at all, but a content revision thread, combined with contacting all the people listed in the relevant sections of the Yu-Gi-Oh! verse page and the Knowledgeable Members List to take part, would likely be a better option to get something done.

The image is not created, though; it is best to delete the link to prevent creation

I will unlock the page for you. Tell me here when you are done.

I will unlock them for you. Tell me here when you are done.

He is most likely scaled from killing the "God" of that verse.

Hmm. There are no justifications for the statistics of God (Preacher) either. They seem based on guesswork.

Perhaps both profiles should be deleted?

I might request the creator on their wall to provide a short justification for both, they could both use one TBH

Edit* Mrkingofnegativity brought up in another thread that he is only 2-C when sitting on the throne of god, which seems like a huge weakness instead of (none notable) also he mentioned that he has no feats of tanking 2-C level attacks and his durability should potentially be more akin to his 8-C key.

Maybe they should just be deleted?

If we do not have any reference for exactly how powerful either of them are, we might have to delete the profiles, yes.

Okay. I suppose that works as well. Are you willing to improve on the profiles?

If by improve you mean "delete low 2-C", yes.

I'm not going through the entire comic series to make the profiles better though.

I changed my mind. I'm for deleting the profiles. There's too much I don't remember to make the profiles look any better.

Wokistan said:
Yog doesn't have type 3 just because it's above all the non tier 0s, though. Yog can be construed as the dream of azathoth itself, and as such is all that is on every level. Azathoth may have dreamed everything, but Yog is that everything.
I do not believe featherine is like that, though I could pretty easily be wrong.
So Yog-Sothoth is a part of Azathoth's own consciousness, it's not another being itself?

Literally everything in the verse is part of Azathoth's dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back