• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arthur Morgan vs Eleven Men

the fact that it won't kill him. Eleven men is well, eleven men, who tanked being shot by about 12 or so people, all of which were using hand guns and shotguns, and he is eleven men in one.

The Eleven Men can hide inside eachother, so they could likely shoot Arthur several times all at once when he's distracted just via popping out of Tattoo You!

Listentomyrhytm said:
The Eleven Men can hide inside eachother, so they could likely shoot Arthur several times all at once when he's distracted just via popping out of Tattoo You!
Note: I dunno if they would, but they certainly can.

Ah, so he has limited ammo. Well, regardless Arthur is stil excellent at H2H, so even if his billets can't do the job (which they likely can) he can easily throw hands with them. Toss it with his Analytical Prediction, he can win this.

Eleven Men was able to out smart Gyro and Johnny, and he was able to survive headshots from Act 2.

No headshot is gonna kill him. (at least not one.)

I'm adding a shotgun to Arthur's arsenal.

Not really sure about that, but okay.

Anyway, While I can't vote, both have Win Cons, but I would say 11 boi's is more likely.

one, intel edge for Arthur is not ue, no evidence for better gunsliging, stamina is that of eleven peak men, which is possibly better, range is also a non edge, as they both have guns, and 11 bois would never let Arthur get close.

Is not the stamina of 11 peakmen. Their stamina isn't pooled together. Is just 11 with normal stamina.

It is actually good use, for subverting their tactics.

I know this is a bit unrelated but: For a really long time I thought Necromercer's PFP was a deepfried meme but its just my bad sight.

Anyways, going with Slave by Rolling Stones from the album Tattoo You! FRA and for also being able to outstamina Arthur, like they could try to tire him out one by one and then... shot.

Considering he has the Durability to survive everything except an absolute hail, the speed equal meaning he has time to dodge the moment he hears the gun shot even if he lets his guard down (doubly so with Eagle Eye as everything slows down while he gets faster), and things like his vials to boost himself, he should be more than alright.

Nah, am gonna side for Arthur. He was literally skilled enough to learn something like Eagle Eye seeing it done in front of him once, still has Stealth to use on his side, and the other dudes also have limited ammo.

To boot, he has mid-low, so he can actually retreat and heal some from any damage he takes.

he also has regen.

And eleven men also can regen, as 10 of the men were killed, and they regened. (10 of the men are the user's stand.)

Okay, It's unclear, but based on how stands work, when all ten men were killed, the 11th should have died. but he did not, so...not sure.

Nah, that just means it works differently. Otherwise they should die the moment one of them does. It apparently can exist even if there's only one left, it is just mostly useless except for the dude tha tis left to use the bodies.

Not a stomp no, they can obviously deal damage and is unlikely Morgan will get out of this without some hurt put on him, but he simply has more on his side.

Back