• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) 2 OGs try to fight! (Arthur Morgan vs CJ)

AP for both?
There isn't an explicit Joule value for arthur in his profile, so at best we have feats. 47 can easily take down hippos, & they’re bigger than Grizzly Bears, which Arthur scales to.

There's 3 problems the OG Assassin would have to deal with, & it’s Arthur's stat amp, eagle eye & deadeye.

Alright. With CJ, I think Arthur's finally met his match. This starts in stealth, so CJ has the advantage in setting. But Arthur's instinct and eagle eye would easily track, and detect him, bringing him out to the open.

CJ Is a master Martial artist who quickly mastered Boxing, Muay Thai, and Tae Kwon do. Arthur might have more brute strength with his Class 1 LS, but given CJ's H2H Skill he'll have a hard time successfully grappling him.

Arthur has vials to restore his stamina, but CJ has infinite stamina, so it doesn't matter as Arthur would eventually run out of Vials if this fight goes on long enough. Molotovs are useless for both as they resist fire manipulation.

Arthur's deadeye gives him an edge. Only problem is CJ's dura, as he can tank multiple RPG's to the face. Arthur would have a hard time doing serious damage to him.

Not to mention CJ's modern weapons, and heavy weapons like his minigun could end this fight easy.

I'll vote CJ

Alright. With CJ, I think Arthur's finally met his match. This starts in stealth, so CJ has the advantage in setting. But Arthur's instinct and eagle eye would easily track, and detect him, bringing him out to the open.

CJ Is a master Martial artist who quickly mastered Boxing, Muay Thai, and Tae Kwon do. Arthur might have more brute strength with his Class 1 LS, but given CJ's H2H Skill he'll have a hard time successfully grappling him.

Arthur has vials to restore his stamina, but CJ has infinite stamina, so it doesn't matter as Arthur would eventually run out of Vials if this fight goes on long enough. Molotovs are useless for both as they resist fire manipulation.

Arthur's deadeye gives him an edge. Only problem is CJ's dura, as he can tank multiple RPG's to the face. Arthur would have a hard time doing serious damage to him.

Not to mention CJ's modern weapons, and heavy weapons like his minigun could end this fight easy.

I'll vote CJ
Counted

Ah shit, here we go again fra. Will say wouldn't Arthur be able to blast CJ's heart with deadeye though or would durability still matter there?
The dude takes shotguns to the face, do you think a shotgun to the heart would matter beastheart?

I'll vote CJ

Back