• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Eh, I have no idea how fast Arthur's subsonic Dead-Eye foolery is.

But Arthur's weapons can make skulls blow wide open (Same thing for animals like horses, bears and whatnot), so if he gets in via sneaking, which he absolutely will, he easily takes this.

There's also the fact that if Arthur can avoid getting hax-spammed by Damon by going with the stealth approach (With Dead-Eye and all), Arthur would easily stun Damon with molotovs and then blow his brains out.

Yeah i'd like to give my thoughts on this too but i don't know anything much on Damon for now, I'll give this to Arthur by throwing molotovs also it doesn't seem like Damon is very good in close combat experience. (Correct me if i'm wrong on this one.)

Sorry to be late. To answer, @Zenkaibattery1, vampires regen activates almost instantly after receiving damage. An example involving Damon, after running into the sunlight without his ring he burned a good portion of his skin (face & arms) off and by the time he closed the door a moment later he was completely healed and was severely weakened due to Vervain in his system.

As to @S.T.A.L.K.B.E.R.2, if it helps Damon is never explicit to using hand to hand due to preferring to sneak up on his opponents but has displayed decent skill often holding his own or momentarily gaining the edge on other vampires much stronger than him, and he has some military experience having been trained in the war.

But I'm going to vote for Damon. His enhanced senses will make it extremely difficult to impossible for Arthur to sneak around him. With higher experience in combat, flight, standard healing, illusions, and resurrection, I think he'd take the fight more than not.

I'll make my vote later

But you should know Arthur's enhanced senses will be a huge problem for Damon as well. At best they counteract each other with that

Back