• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Art the Clown/Terrifier CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching some Youtube videos reviewing the "Terrifier" movies, I checked to see if Art the Clown had a profile on VS Battle wiki, and I didn't find it to be very well made. Art's tier is due to feats that have been long proven to no longer be Wall Level, and he is missing several hacks that he should have.

So before I get into the CRT, I should preface this by saying that I haven't actually seen either of the Terrifier movies nor have I seen All Hallow's Eve, but I did watch the youtube videos "The Brutality Of TERRIFIER" and "The Brutality Of TERRIFIER 2", which cover the movies pretty well, and do give most of Art's notable feats. I didn't watch the All Hallow's Eve video though, and I won't be talking about that movie, as I don't think it is canon to the Terrifier timeline and should probably get it's own page.

I also noticed that Art has 2 keys for the 2 movies. Personally, I don't really think that 2 keys are needed, because Art's power level is pretty consistant throughout the 2 movies, but if we want to keep the 2 movies seperate, I will be listing off feats from each of the movies seperately. So, let's begin with Art's feats from Terrifier 1

Also fair warning, the videos are censered due to it being Youtube, but the content of the Terrifier movies is still extremly disturbing, so it's probably best to not click on the scans if you don't like gore

Terrifier:

AP:
Superior to Victoria, who could mutilate a girl’s face - Street Level
Decapitated a Man - Street Level (616 Joules)
Cut a Woman in half overtime - Street Level
Has a Gun - Street Level (570 - 796 Joules)
De-Scalped and De-Breasted a Woman - Street Level, Possibly Higher (Unknown if he did it with a weapon or his bare hands)
Decapitated a man - Street Level (616 Joules)
Crushed a man’s skull - Street Level (3000 - 3900 Joules)
Superior to Victoria, who could break a padlock - Street Level (307 - 888 Joules)
Has a variety of weapons in the Street Level range, such as Knives, Saws, Axes, and Chains

Speed:
Can travel around a warehouse far faster than his victims - Athletic Human Travel Speed

LS:
Can restrain struggling people - Athletic Human LS
Overpowered a struggling woman - Athletic Human LS
Crushed a man’s skull - Peak Human LS (500 kg)
Strangled a man with 1 arm - Peak Human LS

Durability:
Tanked getting stabbed by a knife - Street Level
Tanked a brutal beating from a 2x4 - Street Level

Intelligence:
Planned and successfully carried out a sneak attack - Average Intelligence

Hacks:
Snuck Into Dawn’s Car - Stealth Mastery
Got into the factory building without being spotted or heard - Stealth Mastery
Easily snuck up on a person - Stealth Mastery
Has Anesthetics - Sleep Manipulation
Skilled Marksman - Weapon Mastery
Got the jump on Victoria - Stealth Mastery
Knew where Victoria was almost instantly - Clairvoyance
Snuck up on a man - Stealth Mastery
Snuck up on a woman - Stealth Mastery
Could walk after getting stabbed in the foot - High Pain Tolerance
Healed after getting killed from a bullet wound to the head - Regeneration (Mid)
Healed after getting killed from a bullet wound to the head - Immortality (Type 3)
Caused lights to flicker on and off - Technology Manipulation (Will couldn’t show it in the video due to strobing effect)
Is proficient with most of his weapons - Weapon Mastery

Terrifier 2:

AP:
Pulled a man’s head in half - Likely Street Level (No calc on this, but should be no higher than skull crushing)
Stabbed through a man’s head - Street Level (>379 Joules) (Should be far more difficult to stab through a skull than through the throat, so this would be far higher than linked calc)
Chopped off a man’s head - Street Level (616 Joules)
Broke through a glass door - Unknown (Could not find a calc for breaking through a glass door)
Easily broke a woman’s arm - Street Level to Street Level + (375 - 9920 Joules)
Exploded a woman’s head with a gun - Street Level (3000 - 3900 Joules)
Easily threw Sienna through several old wooden boards - Likely Street Level+ to Baseline Wall Level

Speed:
Easily Outran a sprinting woman - Peak Human Travel Speed

LS:
Pulled off a woman’s arm - At Least Class 1, Likely Class 5 LS (No calc, but should be somewhere in this range
Tore open a woman’s chest - Likely Class 1 to Class 5 LS (Again, no calc, but most feats involving ripping people apart fall here)

Durability:
Easily tanked getting stabbed in the back of the head - Street Level
Tanked getting hit by his own head exploding gun - Street Level (3000 - 3900 Joules)

Hacks:
Has access to acid - Acid Manipulation
Snuck up on a woman - Stealth Mastery
Has Anesthetics - Sleep Manipulation
Snuck up on a man - Stealth Mastery
Easily tanked getting stabbed in the back of the head - Immortality (Type 2)
Got up after getting stabbed in the head with a metal rod - Regeneration (Mid)
Got up after getting stabbed in the head with a metal rod - Immortality (Type 2 and/or 3)
Can show people events from the past that they didn’t witness - Perception Manipulation
Drove Victoria Insane - Corruption (Type 1)
Made Victoria give birth to his head - I don’t ******* know
Survived being decapitated - Immortality (Type 2)

Weaknesses:
Suffers from hallucinations

So to make this slightly easier, I made an example of what Art's profile should look like. I split it into 2 keys just in case we wanted to keep the keys seperate, but if we choose to combine it into 1 key, just combine the feats together

Here's the example:

Tier: 9-C | 9-C

Powers and Abilities: Peak Human Physical Characteristics, Stealth Mastery (Has shown multiple times to be capable of easily sneaking up on people and catching them by surprise), Weapon Mastery (Shown to be experienced with a multitude of different weapons. Is a capable marksman), Clairvoyance (Seemingly knows where his victims are at all times), Regeneration (Mid; Regenerated after being shot through the head), Immortality (Type 3), Technology Manipulation (Caused lights to flicker with his presence), Sleep Manipulation (Via Sedatives), High Pain Tolerance (Was only pissed off after getting stabbed through the foot. Took a brutal beating from a 2x4 and was only angry) | All Previous Abilities, Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 2; Survived getting stabbed through the head, getting decapitated, and getting cut by a sword multiple times), Perception Manipulation (Can make people view events that they didn’t witness and make them see him as a deceased loved one), Corruption (Type 1; Drove Victoria Insane), (Whatever that making Victoria give birth to him hack is), Acid Manipulation (Via Hydrochloric Acid)

Attack Potency: Street Level (Can easily decapitate people. Can crush skulls with a few stomps. Could saw a person in half overtime) | Street Level (Can effortlessly break bones and kill people with his bare hands. Broke through a glass door. Pushed Sienna through several old wooden boards with relative ease)

Speed: Athletic Human (Can move around an abandoned warehouse relatively fast) | Peak Human (Can easily outrun regular people and attack people before they can react)

Lifting Strength: Peak Human (Can crush skulls. Can easily overpower and restrain regular people) | At Least Class 1, Likely Class 5 (Can pull off arms and rip people’s torsos in half)

Striking Strength: Street Class | Street Class

Durability: Street Level (Tanked getting stabbed by a knife. Took a brutal beating from a 2x4 and was only pissed off), Regeneration makes him difficult to kill | Street Level (Unharmed by his own gun, which can destroy heads. Got hit in the back of the head with a wooden board with knives in it and was unaffected. Likely scalable to his own AP), Regeneration & Immortality makes him difficult to kill

Range: Standard Melee Range, Extended Melee Range with most weapons, Tens of Meters with Guns

Intelligence: Likely Average (Although he has been shown to be completely insane and to lack some common sense, he is capable of coming up with clever plans to lure in and take down victims, as well as easily get the jump on people) | Average (Same as before, although he is arguably even more insane)

Weaknesses: None Notable | Suffers from Hallucinations

Key: Pre-Resurrection (Terrifier) | Post-Resurrection (Terrifier 2)

Honestly, he’s a lot weaker than I expected. This is because human body mutilation feats aren’t all that impressive. Art’s most impressive feats come from destroying a glass door and some wooden boards, not from mutilating people. The only Wall Level human mutilation feats are: Breaking every bone in their body, Breaking their spine, Breaking their neck through grip strength, and completely obliterating them off the face of the planet. Art does none of these. Lucky for Art, he has pretty decent hax and is pretty much impossible to put down due to having 2 immortalities and the ability to regenerate from most everything, so he is still a formidable foe. He isn’t going to be fighting Zombie Jason or H20 Michael anytime soon, but against other Street Level characters like Leatherface or Human Jason, he’s going to be pretty difficult to take down

Correct me if I got any stats or hax wrong and feel free to discuss anything that needs to be removed or added

Last edited:
you should try to get the unknown feats like the glass and wood smashing calced, idk what hax the birth thing would be

I think the durability of a bone depends on the angle of attack, I think we should take the low end if we don't have a good reason to take the 9920 Joules. I think the tables feat could be Street Level and I think it requires a calculation. Same thing with the glass door, and I don't remember if he was seen breaking it or it was off screen. I agree with pretty much everything, but your second Key should possibly be Street Level like the first, without the "+".

I think the durability of a bone depends on the angle of attack, I think we should take the low end if we don't have a good reason to take the 9920 Joules. I think the tables feat could be Street Level and I think it requires a calculation. Same thing with the glass door, and I don't remember if he was seen breaking it or it was off screen. I agree with pretty much everything, but your second Key should possibly be Street Level like the first, without the "+".
Noted. Bump

Speed:
Easily Outran a sprinting woman - Peak Human Travel Speed
Unless the person has a justification for running faster than normal (like being an athlete or something), this would be alethic human rather than peak human.
Class 25 seems WAY to high for ripping off an arm, expecially considering that IRL horses have pulled off human limbs in the past. The Class 5 value would probably work though
Class 25 would basically require you to instantly destroy every muscle and do a clean rip. This means basically no one would every qualify for more than Class 5.

In my view, since there's not a notable feat change and in-universe I don't think Art gets stronger really, I would say just combine the keys into one thing. If something should be separated, I'd only say do it with the power and abilities key.

This would (probably) some form of resurrection and corruption.

EDIT: I should also mention that Art would qualify for Low-Mid rather than Mid I think. I believe you need to lose a notable portion of your head or brain to get Mid.
I made a sandbox for what Art's profile can look like. If everyone agrees, we can probably edit his profile to look something like the sandbox

Here it is: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Reximusmaximus/Sandbox2

Am I good to add the changes? It seems like most everyone agrees and this change doesn't seem very contriversial at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back