• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Art Appreciation thingy

Your picture isnt loading
images

Yeah, the big problem is i'm having an absurd amount of trouble finding TL for the manga. Even on the most complete sites there's a gargantuan gap between chapters.

Also, the art here does make me think anime feats should be accepted, since it's honestly more extreme than the mob psycho situation

5sRdHJ2.jpg

9K2aqRz.jpg

Sauce: Usogui (Peak fiction). The art ain't the best, but damn is it an amazing moment when you are reading the story.

Oh right, we can just post art that isn't from manga/manhua/comics/etc... I forgot. Time for one of my favorite artists.

All artwork is made by A. Shipwright

"What makes the dragons scary is that
Wherever they exist, inside the layers of story or the alternative dimensions, regardless of space or time,
they exist as the constant, not the variable."
KklSkzJ.jpg

---
"Stormcrow is one of the descendants of the Shadows,
and has no fear for he was born before the sun.

Don't look at his eyes.
A ray of death light will fall like a tear to kill and swallow the victim.

This was the truth of the Blood Rain recorded in the Book of Geoffrey."
iU8N9N6.jpg

Oh right, we can just post art that isn't from manga/manhua/comics/etc... I forgot. Time to post some artworks of one of my favorite artists:

All artwork is made by A. Shipwright

"What makes the dragons scary is that
Wherever they exist, inside the layers of story or the alternative dimensions, regardless of space or time,
they exist as the constant, not the variable."
KklSkzJ.jpg

---
"Stormcrow is one of the descendants of the Shadows,
and has no fear for he was born before the sun.

Don't look at his eyes.
A ray of death light will fall like a tear to kill and swallow the victim.

This was the truth of the Blood Rain recorded in the Book of Geoffrey."
iU8N9N6.jpg
i **** with these heavy

I didn't know we could post art that's not from media. Damn.

BRB, gotta grab some shit from my favorite artists.

Time to revive this shit:
0lnnsuyosb371.jpg

Source: Usogui (Read it, you plebs). It's crazy how the art developed so much, considering the beginning looked like ******* Junji Ito shit.

Back