• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arrowverse CRT: What is it that Lucifer truly desires?

Separate keys can be better i think. Even with his wings, he shows feats of strength and hes more powerful so we should make clear it is a different level of power.

@Arkham Well he has several abilities with his wings that he doesn't have in base so why not I guess.

@Hellbeast base and winged: (at least 9-B, possibly) 7-B, likely higher and maybe for demon form (possibly) 7-B, likely far higher. The stuff in brackets is since I don't think Matthew wants to full on scale Lucifer to Arrowverse, I'll probably ask him to comment here again tho once we reached a consensus.

Well I asked Arthur to give me some scans of Supergirl's feats in season 3 and onwards, if he or someone else doesn't supply them, then I will probably do it myself when I catch up to Supergirl and all the other shows but that'll probably be in summer break.

@Green I'm agreeing with you they should be Possibly 7-B (Though I do prefer him just being at 9-B until he gets better feats)

Also that sounds good since I had plans for a series of them (I can msg you about them if you like)

@Hellbeast All right possibly it is then I guess.

Yeah sure hit me up on my wall or we can probably use Andy's Flash discussion thread if you wanna get more people involved, your choice, just don't put up too many spoilers (I'm caught up to Elseworlds and the John Constantine time travel episode) so no season finales and no mayor plot points and rather no new powers.

Sweet (If you could link us that thread that'd be mad)

My revisions are fairly general (Mostly talking about the Arrow being scales to Flash and maybe a bit about the AM and Mar Novu)

I kind of agree with this revision.

For Supergirl, we're certainel going to have material for new feats of strength in the finale part of the crossover. I mean, it's the frikking AM. so they must show us real impressive proofs of power from the characters. Also, i can't wait to see Spectre Oliver.

Necro

But yeah I guess, I think that's what was agreed on since Lucifer was well aware of the Multiverse.

Same as Kieran, since Lucifer is aware of the existence of the Multiverse (as talks about "his" Earth when he meets with Constantine), it's rather safe to assume that he knows them.

Ionliosite said:
ArkhamDC06 said:
Btw, when will the forum move ? I heard that it would happen in May ?
Yeah, there were some problems and it was deleyed, so there's no set day on when.
Alright. About this threa, we'll have to wait for Season 5 of Lucifer to be sure about Luci's tier and powers (apparently, he will recieve new powers this season).

Just another thing that will need changing after the forum move, Lucifers lifting strength is listed at Class 1 for lifting a 200lbs man off the ground with little effort, which is an Above Average level feat...

I think we should mention the time that he held back the force of a large car, he struggled with that and it will likely keep his higher potential at a more accurate Class 1 justification.

Back