• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arrowverse CRT: What is it that Lucifer truly desires?

I'm also not that knowledgeable on Lucifer (I have a friend who is in case some stuff needs clarification tho) but shouldn't he get 2 keys, one without and one with wings and be 9-B in the first one and low 7-B in the second one (and I know he had a problem with a steel door with his wings although apparently he didn't like the powers his wings gave him at that point so it's likely he didn't use them)? Should we also scale his abilities from demons or other angels? And should he be sub-relativistic in his second key via scaling from Mallus? Also his sword should be 2-A as well via scaling from God.

Possibly. Since he was stated to be vastly weaker without his wings (but still stronger than a full-powered Amenadiel), this could work. Should i edit his profile with this ?

Ionliosite Sorry, thought everyone agreeded with it.

Ogbunabali Porbably. Actually, the directors of the series said Lucifer will probably get new powers, with Fire Manipulation (or maybe Hellfire ?) among them. Since now Chloe knows about his secret, we can hope a final season with more supernatural stuff.

Also his true form or whatever we're calling it at the end of season 4 should definitely scale above Mallus, would he be more powerful in this form than just with wings?

that's what I meant earlier, I think his Demon form should be given Low 7-B as the demons were terryfied of it, but didn't seem very intimidated by his human form. It seems his demon form is far stronger than his other form to an unknown degree, but it should scale above Mallus at least.

Didn't watch the crossover yet but if it's implied somewhere that Lucifer is physically comparable to John, he should probably be 9-A instead of 9-B.

3 keys seems seems appropriate, and his human form should stay 9-B as he was clearly shown to be limited by the large steel door in this form. I feel his winged form should just state "Likely higher" as if i'm correct Mallus is an extremely powerful demon, not just a basic one like we see almost fodderised in Lucifer season 4, so his winged form may not scale, but it was still considered stronger than his base form, and stronger than angels such as Amenadiel. I may be wrong though.

At the minute I feel he should be 9-B (Base) | At least 9-B, likely Higher (Winged) | At least Low 7-B (Demon form)

Yeah that's fine for me, like I said not an expert, will ask one of my friends if he has any feats for winged Lucifer later on.

He is considered to be indeed though apart from the fact that his compelling voice power has grown so much he couldn't control it anymore and that all the demons clearly saw him to be supremely powerful, we don't have true examples of new might. Though again, it is considered to be his supreme form.

Since Lucifer had clearly already met Constantine in the crossover I think scaling his angel form to High 7-C would be fine.

So he would have what, three keys ? One for his wingless form (S1 to S2), one for his angel form (S3 notably) and one for his true demonic form ?

Also, i'm not against that but if we do this, he should be stated to be above the likes of Manny, who is precisly High 7-C currently. So At least High 7-C, likely higher ?

Yeah, something along the lines of that.

Like i've said, i'm not really knowledgeable on anything other than Lucifer, but wouldn't the other Angels in the Lucifer series scale to Manny too?

Well I'm also not too knowledgeable on Constantine. But could you clarify for me: which form of Amenadiel (wings/no wings) fought/is stated to be inferior to which form of Lucifer?

I would imagine that top-tier angels scale above Manny since I don't think he is stated to be a top-tier angel but I could be wrong about this.

Amenadiel and Lucifer fought in Season 1 when Lucifer didn't have his wings back yet and Amenadiel was in possession of all his powers at their full might. He harmed Lucifer but the latter was clearly holding back and even let Amenadiel hit him sometimes and every time he wanted to counter his attacks, he did without difficulties and Amenadiel is repeatedly considered as the most powerful warrior of God (except, well, Lucifer).

No he is not. He is a normal angel and aside from the fact that SPOILER he is the main villain of the now non-existent Constantine show, nothing makes him different from other angels aparently.

So Lucifer's base form > Amenadiel's full power form > Manny = High 7-C and Lucifer's base form < steel door. I can see the consistency of Lucifer's show makes it Arrowverse worthy OvO.

Lol.

For whatever reason, the steel door is something that can resist to Lucifer's strength. Not sure what to think about it lol. But aside from that point, Manny is weaker than Amenadiel, who is stated to be the most powerful angel aside from Luci (assuming they don't throw Michael in thi) and the latter is weaker than Lucifer.

Well my friend told me something about Goddess' prison, maybe it's got something to do with that and the door has magical properties? Didn't Lucifer also get killed at some point and then get resurrected?

The door wasn't magical, him being held by it is likely plot induced stupidity, Lucifer was killed but only because he was close to the detective, who makes him weak when she's near him. He got resurrected by God.

Yeah, basically this was that. He also killed himself in Season 2....and could do it because he was near Chloe to.

As i said, he killed himself because he right above Chloe and couldn't have done it (he can't even cut himself when she is at least meters away if not more from him) otherwise. Maybe we can give him Nigh-Invulnerability as only other angels, demon knives and beings like God can harm him ?

Well if the staff agrees with PIS and there are no further contradictions (as in getting hurt by regular people or by regular guns without Chloe being in the vicinity) then he would be this:

Likely High 7-C (Base) | At least (likely/possibly) High 7-C, likely higher (Winged) | At least Low 7-B (Demon form)

@Green Yeah that seems correct. And Arkham about the nigh invulnerability, I doubt he's invulnerable, just that he's way stronger than anything we can throw at him, he's just stronger than human weapons. I don't think he should get invulnerability, his dura will just be upgraded.

KieranH10 I just though to give this to every angel actually but ok. Aside from that, i'm ok with the rest of the scaling. Though Amenadiel, Remiel and Uriel should also get some upgrades then.

While we're on the subject of Lucifer, when the edits can be made i've got a render for his Demon form that can be used. I'd do it myself but my internet's being bad so previews of the image aren't showing when I try to edit the page so I cant see how it looks...

This is the render
Lucifer Demon Render

Good. That would give us :

Remiel : Likely High 7-C (Capable of fighting Amenadiel but still weaker than him)

Uriel : Same thing, Likely High 7-C. He is weaker than Amenadiel and Lucifer and managed to defeat the latter because he used his Precognition and control over patterns to understand Lucifer's fighting style and counter it.

Amenadiel : I would say...High 7-C alone (and Lucifer in his base form should get it to) as he is more powerful than the previous two who should be comparable to Manny, who is himself a regular angel.

Nice render indeed.

The reason for the "likely" in Manny's page is because of weather control not really translating well to AP I think. Or because we have no calc for it so somebody decided likely was better than actually calculating the rain. I probably have a scaling chain that would confirm High 7-C for Manny and everyone who scales to him but I won't have time the coming month(s) to execute that I'm afraid.

Render is cool indeed.

Also are we sure Amenadiel used his full power during the fight with Lucifer (his wings weren't out)?

Can angels kill each other in Lucifer's show or do they need a holy/demonic weapon?

And lastly we need to wait and see if Matt wants the 9-B to be added to the keys as well.

Which fight are we talking about? I remember them fighting a few times, I don't remember Amenadiel taking his wings out in any of them. When Amenadiel shows his wings Lucifer often seems startled by them.

Yeah we'll wait for more staff input before any changes are made.

Which fight doesn't really matter I assume, my question is basically do they need to take their wings out to become as strong as their winged form? Or basically if Amenadiel doesn't take his wings out, does that make him as weak as the time where God took his wings away (pretty sure that happened)?

Back