• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppypony

She/Her
Oookay guys! I'm finally making a return on this wiki. I'm currently working on a new verse right now and I have decided to make a profile page outta King Flareflesh because it's only a minor that appears once in this verse. I'm not gonna write a profile page out of any character till I've written every fight that they have been in because I think it would be best to get an idea on how a character fights before I make a profile page soooo yeh. Also if you have any questions I'll be happy to answer them as soon as I can.

Whyr: 4 (Me, WHY, Christian and Overlord)

Flareflesh: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Speed is equal.

Whyr's first key is being used.

Both in character, but willing to kill.

Otherwise, SBA.

Let's goooooo!

So what is Flare's first move normally? Whyr is likely to fly around while shooting energy beams at Flare and absorbing any energy he can. He's also likely to call in drones to help him out.

As soon as the battle begun, he launched a fireball at Billy and Rona. They avoided it by jumping, but then he switched on his gravity manipulation by screaming "GRAVITY MAGIC!" which caused them to fall straight down onto the ground. After that they were unable to jump and after that he just screamed "NO JUMPING!".

So he uses gravity manipulation fairly early on in the battle. Does his gravity manipulation only prevent flight and high jumps?

If he can no longer simply dodge attacks Whyr will use force fields while he continues his barrage of energy blasts.

"So he uses gravity manipulation fairly early on in the battle. Does his gravity manipulation only prevent flight and high jumps?"

Yes. Also wanna mention that Billy and Rona were still able to walk or run on the battlefield while it was switched on.

"If he can no longer simply dodge attacks Whyr will use force fields while he continues his barrage of energy blasts."

Eeyup. Those forcefields will really come in handy here to block his fire attacks and also hits from his skeleton army. So Whyr can also summon droids as well? They will also be useful for fighting off the skeletons. Although Flareflesh does have the "INVISIBLE WALL MADE OF STRONG MATERIAL" surrounding him too which could block off attacks. But if the ground starts collapsing underneath him, Whyr's gonna have to move.

Could you give a bit more info on the invisible wall? How durable is it? It sounds like it's a force field.

Sorry if this is alotta info to take in.

I was originally gonna make it a forcefield. But I decided not to do that in the end because well. Rona and Billy were able to "defeat" Flareflesh by paralysing him with electricity, all of their attacks have a 10% chance of paralysing the opponents with electricity (which means slowly weakening and eventually killing them in just a minute) and that bypasses forcefields (because it works on other canines which all have forcefields around their bodies in their Combat Ready just like with RWBY characters except they're made of magic) so I thought making the wall a forcefield wouldn't really work then because if the attack bypass forcefields, that would mean the battle would've ended alot sooner.

So instead I decided to make it a wall that's just invisible which would mean that they would both have to jump over the wall after Flareflesh's power were negated when he got dizzy after Billy manged to launch a big rock directly onto his head. After jumping over the wall, they were able to hit him with their own attacks. We don't know exactly what it's made of. I was planning on just making it out of invisible bricks. Yeah just a brick wall that's just invisible. xD

But then I realized "I don't think a brick wall would be too durable" eventually I didn't really know what to make it out of. So then I just thought "Why not just make it out of some unknown material?".

Battlefield
Here's a simple picture of it from above. It's about four metres from one side of the wall to the other.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that the wall is also Multi-Continent Level as stated on his profile.

Oh. You responded. Sorry I thought I scared you away with my wall of text. O_e

Well, glad to hear I didn't. Anyways, the skeletons couldn't jump either. Rona and Billy are two targets. There's fifty skeletons and well, Flareflesh can't get up anyways sooo. 2 + 50 = 52.

Soooo he's proven to have affected 52 at once.

I see. Well when Whyr finds out that something invisible is protecting Flare, he will start testing out what works and what doesn't and measuring the wall. With his intelligence and the fact that he can use all kinds of technology to scan Flare he should find that out pretty fast. At that point he'll just start manufacturing more drones so he can attack Flare from above. He could also hack nuclear launch devices to launch a nuke on Flare in order to kill him with radiation poisoning.

WHYNAUT said:
At that point he'll just start manufacturing more drones
Oh wait NVM.

Eeyup. That'll do it. Another thing that'll make it quicker for him to realise the wall there is the fact he even mentions that there is an invisible wall there pretty early on in the battle so Rona anb Billy realized it pretty soon and just like Whyr, Rona used that as a way to figure out how to defeat him.

Sooo my vote goes to Whyr.

Alright, three votes. 1:51AM on the 11th of April (In my timezone BST at least), this can be added.

If we get a another vote for Whyr then it can be added right away.

If we get a vote for Flare or Inconclusive then this'll last a little longer.

I'm hoping to get a mod to close this soon and I already added this to Flareflesh's profile page.

Back