• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arknights Discussion Board I

EN Arknights just out now YEET. Perhaps we could make profile for the game sometimes. This board is to celebrate the EN release
Screenshot 20200116 233830 com.YoStarEN.Arknights
. (My first rolls btw)

Following...ANNNNNNNNDD another verse to probably add to making and trying to justify for tiering and stats.

I still have Yostars Azur Lane game to try and put on the wiki, but haven't found the time to really put anything for it yet lol

Alright, i read some profiles and it seems stronk operators like Skadi can destroy an entire fort alone. I guess they would be at least 7-C to 7-B

Talluluh(?) also got some potent flames it seems, and can even concentrate it to burn things up completely.

Kek at how it's so hot not even ashes remain.

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
Talluluh(?) also got some potent flames it seems, and can even concentrate it to burn things up completely.
Kek at how it's so hot not even ashes remain.
Talulah you mean

I'm on episode 1 still cuz I got AL to play through and other stuff I'm working on lol.

How far in the story are you all are? I assume chap/episode 3 cuz I see some on reddit who are already that far in.

I don't think I got a lot of guards on me. Which actually would have been good against the stronger enemies.

I mostly tack on Vanguards for the deployment effects but by then I use up most of my Operator limit.

I actually use casters against the stronger enemies, especially the shielded one and sometimes the big slow guys with club-like weapons. Probably cuz they actually do more dmg or so how I saw it.

Vanguards are used as "resource creators" and First line defenders. You use them to advance your setup, if you gathered enough DP, switch them out for better units.

A good and cheap guardian would be Melantha, you should have gotten her for free through the story. Otherwise, all Guards can be worked with with a bit of investment. 4 Star Guardians are sufficently cheap to invest into, until you can phase them out for higher rarity and waifus you will get later on.

I actually think these operators have actual super powers than just magics etc, judging from their skills.

That's my strat for the setup, though I didn't think to really try and switch them out since they also serve the def set.

That I do. I also got her and a couple others like Beagle and Orchid and Plume multiple duplicates so they got several boosts to their ATK and DP(?) cost.

The only guards I have ATM are Melantha (again), Savage, and Mousse.

So anybody have in mind to making a verse page for here?

I could make one to add to my verse making project, which I really have to get back to at some point...

Any of y'all want to add each other as friends in the game?

I haven't got any and there's one quest thing I need to do that requires me to go to a friend's base...and I don't have any get the Operator ticket lol.

Late in on saying this, but I added ya. DK if it went through yet.

In case that doesn't work for whatever reason, you can add me. Mines Zorro#4752

Okay, from what i got, Top Operators like Ch'en and Specter can destroy buildings and fortress easily. Then i guess their minimum tier would be around 8

I might have accepted you already but I could have either declined or it really didn't go through.

And noice. I'm around the early parts of Chapter 3 and it mentioned about Ch'en (hot waifu btw) about having to be careful about the infrastructure or buildings around her when trying to get Misha back so that lines up with what you just said.

I didn't know Saber was in the game until I saw some reddit posts about Siege's VA.

She was already hot, and probably a great unit (haven't used her much tho cuz of low-rarity cheat runs I'm doing). This made it even better knowing it lol.

Pretty sure she just broke through a wall in the mountain, not destroying the mountain itself.

What Makkurona said. She just broke a wall in the mountain that created a passageway so Grani saying that is more that Skadi could just open a path big enough for her to go through a mountain rather than saying she can blow up a mountain.

And from where they're at in this point, the mountain is still intact along with having a sort of cave inside.

DK what tier that would be exactly but it should be Wall level give or take. And Grani scales in being able to fight her off somewhat too.

We can agree that at least Top Operators are building level, including some Senior Operators too

Back