• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arknights Major Upgrade

Jamesthetaker

He/Him
Heya, I'm back with another Arknights revision. this time with more calculations for the verse. Here is the current profile of the verse.

First off, this calculation would bump the mid-tiers to 9-A, which is consistent with this feat where Flametail survived an explosion and all other wall-breaking feats in the verse. So, using these calculations, I propose upgrading the 9-B tier to 9-A.

Next is lifting strength, so there is this feat performed by a girl who could control and shoot pressurized water. Rhodes Island's staff and Slience, who is a scientist, were able to tank her water attack, which means that her strength isn't completely far off from average fighters or casters. Thus, I believe that we could scale her lifting strength to most people who are around her tier.

Additionally, we have this feat where Croissants casually lift a car.

The third part is speed, but it's a bit controversial. I've made this calc which gives two results: Massively Hypersonic and Subsonic+, so I think we should decide which one should be used. Do note that the MHS speed feat would scale to high tiers only, so in case it is not accepted, we have two of these calculations to scale the speed of the majority in the verse: Movement speed (Subsonic) and Reaction speed (Hypersonic+)

To sum it up, upgrading the verse is based on the following calculations:

Me sad cos nobody call me out for my fav verse game.
:kaguyatrash:

It would take a while. Also, I will leave Ch'en profile as it is for now because I'm planning to revise it soon.

Back