• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arknight Patriot Profile Rework

Jamesthetaker

He/Him
The current profile of Patriot is not looking good right now I'm gonna that. I've created a sandbox for reworking the entire profile; here is all the change:
  • Scaling him to Talulah based on the reasoning in the sandbox (Low 7-B).
  • Adding bunch of new abilities for Patriot w/references.
  • Scales his speed to these two calcs (Subsonic and Hypersonic+).
  • Adding better justification for the intelligence and stamina sections.
  • Adding notable attacks/techniques.
So yeah, it doesn't look perfect, but it's better than the current profile. Please remind me if I have left anything out or if you have any suggestions to improve the sandbox

His AP should be like this

At least Small City level (Talulah believes that Patriot is the only one who could kill her[11]. He is confident in his ability to defeat two of the Emperor's Blades, whereas Talulah struggled with them[1]. His walking caused building-collapsing like effect[3]), likely Higher (Slaughtered many Demons in his prime which are one of the most dangerous creatures in the entire Terra[6]).

Already for being able to easily face 3 emperor blades and even defeating them and that talulah was about to die in the hands of 2 of them gives indication that he scales massively above her. The reason why I suggest the AP is because practically all of patriot's feats in the AP were already when he was practically dying, none of these compare to the feat of slaughtering demons, since even the emperor blades are his shards, a simple part of the demons' power.

And I think that practically all his stats should have a likely higher in his prime, because the ones he scales are at most comparable to 1 emperor blade and not at all comparable to the demons.

Rest seems fine, tho i'll try to find a better image for him.

Already for being able to easily face 3 emperor blades and even defeating them
And it is not in his peak. The feat is performed when he is already affected by that black stone.
The current profile of Patriot is not looking good right now I'm gonna that. I've created a sandbox for reworking the entire profile; here is all the change:
  • Scaling him to Talulah based on the reasoning in the sandbox (Low 7-B).
  • Adding bunch of new abilities for Patriot w/references.
  • Scales his speed to these two calcs (Subsonic and Hypersonic+).
  • Adding better justification for the intelligence and stamina sections.
  • Adding notable attacks/techniques.
So yeah, it doesn't look perfect, but it's better than the current profile. Please remind me if I have left anything out or if you have any suggestions to improve the sandbox
On an unrelated note, you could prepare for a verse-specific ability named Originium Arts because it is not simply magic and it has benefits and drawbacks.

As it has been applied and I'm paying attention to other verses, the profile seems fine to me.

Back