• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arknights Ch'en's Profile Rework

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamesthetaker

He/Him
The current profile of Ch'en is bad because there is nothing in it. So I have made a sandbox to rework everything from stats, P&A, etc. I would like to address a few things first:

The Low 7-B rating comes from Ch'en and Amiya harming Talulah the Deathless Snake, a form that is tremendously above her base form, which scales to this feat. However, the power is situational because Ch'en can only unsheathe Chi Xiao if she holds a strong resolve. As for why she doesn't have Low 7-B durability, it's because I'm uncertain if Chi Xiao can boost her physical strength, but let me know if I'm missing something.

The second thing is that I have added Ch'en the Holungday key to the profile. As far as I could tell, this version of Ch'en intentionally suppresses her strength to avoid killing civilians, which is why she uses water guns instead of her sword. In fact, there are many statements that directly point out that Ch'en is actually stronger without the guns, so I believe that any feats from this version should scale to her Guard self.

The third point I want to address is the infamous building-slicing feat. Now I have been digging here and there, but the only statement about the feat I could find is from Lin. I was told that the feat occurs in Episode 5, but I couldn't find the part where she slices the buildings, so if anyone could find it, please let me know.

That's all I have to say; if there's anything that needs adjustment, then please tell me.

The update looks fine by me, nothing immediately comes to mind.

However, seems Jasonsith finds some issues with the calc. But since that's outside the confines of this thread, won't push too much on it. But something to keep in mind.

The update looks fine by me, nothing immediately comes to mind.

However, seems Jasonsith finds some issues with the calc. But since that's outside the confines of this thread, won't push too much on it. But something to keep in mind.
I have replied to him about the calc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back