• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arkham Game Over quotes for different verses.

So I got to download Arkham Knight recently and lost a couple of times at the Cloudburst boss thing. The idea came to me because the Arkham series has loads of different game over quotes where a villian taunts Batman. I figured why not try it with different verses, like the Mortal Kombat intro thing we did.

Guess I'll start, state who's being spoken to though so we don't get mixed up lol

The Ancestor (Darkest Dungeon)

• Reads a book as he looms over the heir* "Ruin.....has indeed come to our family....." *Slams book shut*
  • Morphs between his human self and eldritch form* "Return to the heart, we are all one......"
  • Comes into view, a hand on his chin as he walks* "Was there ever any other conclusion?"
Dracula (Castlevania)

• Looks down at Simon before morphing into a bat.* "And so the Belmont line, ends here......"
  • Sips a glass of blood.* "Alas Belmont, I have triumphed....."
  • Turns back and begins to walk away* "When you reach heaven......give Leon my regards....." *Walks off.*

Zonda

• (Walks over in Male Sumeragi form) This is the end of your rebellion, (Transforms into true form) and the beginning of my paradise.
  • (Transforms into True Form) Everyone... (Closes eyes, a tear dropping from one) I've created our paradise
  • (Transforms into True Form) You've taken far more from me then I've taken from you. (Transforms into Reverie Form) This is only fair.
DIO

• (Holds Jotaro by the neck and starts drinking blood) Finally, the Joestar Bloodline which has been a thorn in my side is no more!
  • (Drinks Joseph's Blood) Immortality, Eternal Life, STAND POWER! (Begins digging his fingers into his head) THIS IS THE GREATEST HIGH!
  • (Walks away) Don't you understand, Joestar? Fighting I, DIO, is useless. (The World appears for a few frames before DIO dissapears)

Darkseid

• (Walks over in front of the camera) I am many things, Kal-El. Your executioner is now one of them (He fire his Omega Beams).
  • (Takes out a Kryptonite knife). I'm going to carve out your heart and put it on a pike in my throne room.
  • (Holds an unconscious Superman) Don't leave us yet, Kal-El. I want you to see your adopted homeworld bow down before me. Only then will I allow you death's sweet release.
Frieza

• (Charging a Death Beam to a defeated Goku) Well, it looks like the tables have turned again my friend, and this time for the last time.
  • (Looking to the camera) Don't worry. It won't hurt too bad. Really. (Begins smiling creepily) Death is my specialty.
  • (Walks over) I trained as hard as I could for this moment Goku, i will enjoy it each second of it
Blackbeard

• (Looking to a beaten Luffy) Zehahahahahaha! Pretty as a picture aren't you Strawhat? Those wounds are a nice touch.
  • (Looking to the camera) Zehahahahahaha! Yes, from now on... This is my era!
  • A hand of darkness to call forth the void. A hand of light to shake the heavens and bend the earth. Only a fool would dare defy me.

Back