• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arkadiamon Upgrades

First up, its baby form should be galaxy level, because it is stated to be able to vaporize megas, and once destroyed piedmon in one hit. Also, its ultra and mega forms should be 1-C because they have the power of Daemon and can battle Omnimon

Seraphimon is rated as 1-C for being one of the The Great Archangels, and Omnimon is rated so high for being a member of the Royal Knights. After appearing in many series, and having quite a bit of lore, their strength as we understand it has risen to an insane degree. However, the Seraphimon in V-Tamer is not confirmed to be a member of the TGA, meaning it's a generic Seraphimon who only scales to the average mega level. The same can be said for the Omnimon in V-Tamer.

The reason for Arkadimon being denied 1-C ratings as well is because it is made clear in V-Tamer that Daemon allowed itself to be absorbed, and so it was called into question if Arkadimon received his full power from the process. Daemon was even able to take over Arkadimon once it became a Super-Ultimate, which implies that Arkadimon was not incredibly stronger than Daemon at that point, and that Daemon remained conscious and aware after being absorbed by Arkadimon.

That's all I know on the subject, so if you have further questions you should probably direct them at the Digimon Q&A thread here

Edit: I forgot to mention it's really late where I am, so I won't be able to respond more for a while. I don't have much else to say anyway, but I figured it was polite to inform you regardless.

That rating I'm honestly unsure on. It was likely downgraded since it's attacks work by absorbing data, meaning it bypasses durability to an extent. I don't recall seeing any points against it in recent threads so it could be a change made some time ago.

Taking a quick look through the Arkadimon topic reveals it was decided here. The reasoning given was that absorbing someone isn't an AP feat, but a hax feat. Meaning that Arkadimon doesn't have to be physically comparable to Piedmon to absorb him.

Vin is correct here....This reminds me that I need to make an Arkadimon (Hacker's Memory) file.

@Henry I...actually know that. I checked their pages just to be sure it was Three Great Angels, and somehow typed the wrong name anyway. I surprise myself sometimes.

@Dragon Are there any major differences between V-Tamer Arkadimon and Arkadimon (HM)?

Arkadimon (HM) has different skills due to absorbing different Digimon and is much more powerful.

And there's also a powerfull version of Arkadimon from Collectors that absorbed a lot of Dark Energy and the various members of the Royal Knights, then when he was defeated the data of the Royal Knights was sealed thanks to the Deadly Sin Towers that emerged from the high amounts of Dark Energy (Each SGDL sealed one member of the Royal Knights)

I'd heard of Arkadimon being in HM but not Collectors. I'd assume absorbing the RK gives him quite the increase in hax abilities.

That being said, we should probably move this either to the Q&A or a discussion thread if anyone has anything else to add.

Back