• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arjuna alter's authority

Is there any implication that this is the case? No other authority works like this beyond Eresh's due to her situation. If it is, please provide scans

I heard this from someone so I needed confirmation. Ironically, I thought one of you guys would post a scan related to this.

Not sure it is India only, just look at Emperor Lelouch NP. It actually covered the entire world. The only reason it showed India is because of the condition of the lostbelt.

I got this impression specifically because if the indian lostbelt didnt exist, the diversion leading to the absorbtion of the entire indian pantheon wouldnt have happened.

Hinduism is the second largest religion in the world with followers worldwide of both Indian and non-Indian ethnicity. I am pretty sure, by Nasuverse terms, it would mean that the location isn't particularly relevant.

Im not sure of this info, but in LB1. The world is in permanent Ice age, and the yaga only survive is because of Ivan,

In LB2, The world was actually burned by Surt. The only safe place is Scandinavian peninsula where Skadi protected them.

In LB3, Qin Shi Huang already conquered the world.

Still dont have that much info in LB4. Because the complete translation isnt done yet in reddit.

Back