• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell Yeah i was waiting for this fight. As for the fight itself i'm voting Ares for experience, Likely Intelligence (Manipulated Mankind's history for aproximately seven thousand years, a period of time far exceeding the lifespan of Asgardians) and superior hax (Empathic Manipulation, Invisibility, Transmutation/Matter Manipulation and Telepathy)

Hela, is Hela on steroids. Have you seen how many Valkyries she killed?

If Valkyrie herself is anything like the rest of them, whom by the way went toe to toe with Hela herself, the Valkyries should be pretty hard to kill.

Just putting it out there, I'm not voting for Hela. I'm just saying that she isn't such a pushover. My vote goes to Ares due to better versatility in hax and probably more experience in combat.

As long as we are using their 6-C keys, I'm voting for Hela. She is much more casual in her 6-C status, easily shrugging off Awakened Thor's strongest hit. Ares lost again WW, who doesn't have TK resistance, so I don't think it is an insta-win like some people are making it out to be. Not only can Hela generate swords from nothing, but also call spikes out of the ground from any angle, possibly catching Ares off guard.

I think Hela wins this with high difficulty.

Voting for Hela due to AssaultWaffle's reasons. Also, we gonna ignore how she impaled a 6-B with her pointy swords when she was angry?

I'm on Team Hela do to sheer power and regen. Every hit she gives is a hit to kill. Ares was struggling with Wonder Woman and none of his extra abilities fazed her. Non the less Hela who has shown better fighting style and shrugged of Odin's spear and Super Thor's lighting blasts.

Iamunanimousinthat said:
I'm on Team Hela do to sheer power and regen. Every hit she gives is a hit to kill. Ares was struggling with Wonder Woman and none of his extra abilities fazed her. Non the less Hela who has shown better fighting style and shrugged of Odin's spear and Super Thor's lighting blasts.
If i remember correctly Ares wasn't really having too much trouble till WW's ascension.

^^He wasn't. If anything, he was attempting to sway her to his side throughout the entirety of the battle. He also continued to grow stronger as the battle went on until Diana didn't attack him with rage in her heart/her ascension.

But all her feats come from her Post-Ascension form. She killed Ares, hurt Doomsday, and is comparable to Superman all after she embraced her true nature.

Again tho that's kind of irrelevent when Ares was clearly trying to turn her to his side as was made abundantly clear.

How is it not relevant? He got curbstomped by an awakened Wonder Woman. He wasn't trying to convert her when she made him detonate.

Hellbeast1 said:
Tp be fair that 6-B has 6-C durability due to them dying in their own Asgard Nuking Attack
Where was it shown that Surtur even died? We only saw Asgard destroyed, not Surtur.

Also, Surtur was laughing at her all the while she was trying to stop him by turning him into a pincussion.

Anyways, Hela takes it due to how casual she was the entire time, has regen and the unpredictability of her swords coming out from anywhere.

Well considering the fact Diana is a skilled energy absoreber/reflector and was probably intended by Zeus and Hippolyta to be a weapon to counter Ares specificall. Hela does not have that training nor Diana's energy abdorption/reflection that served Diana so well during their fight.

Gemmysaur said:
Hellbeast1 said:
Tp be fair that 6-B has 6-C durability due to them dying in their own Asgard Nuking Attack
Where was it shown that Surtur even died? We only saw Asgard destroyed, not Surtur.
Also, Surtur was laughing at her all the while she was trying to stop him by turning him into a pincussion.

Anyways, Hela takes it due to how casual she was the entire time, has regen and the unpredictability of her swords coming out from anywhere.
Aside from the fact that it is stated both on his page here and the fact he is listed as deceased on the official MCU wiki along with their being like no chance he could have survved?

Hellbeast1 said:
Iamunanimousinthat said:
If i remember correctly Ares wasn't really having too much trouble till WW's ascension.

Yeah and he was struggling with her ascension. She put the beat down on him wave after wave of attacks. he completely lost the upperhand once shot got serious. Hela is just as power as Ascended WW if not more and will be bloodlusted from the beginning.

Again tho as i mentioned above Diana's arsenal of powers (Energy Manipulation, Attack Reflection) was a main contributor to Ares' defeat and yes Hela will be bloodlusted from the stars however so will Ares, who could use his superior experience, manipulative mindset and superior powerset to counter Hela's more straight foward but restricted arsenal. For instance Ares could simply use his illusions to confuse Hela and set up for a barrage of attacks she cannot predict nor see (due to the illusions) or use his telekinesis to launch Hela's swords right back to the source (we know he could use this as he sent a crate of grenades at Diana in their fight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back