• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are you normal?

Legitmately enjoy GT over Super.

Think Ultra Instinct Yamcha should be more than a meme.

Likes Gurren Lagann over Cowboy Bebop

My existence.

My non-existence.

The concept of my being.

The concept of my being that was erased by Reinhard

The concept of my being that came back due to "Lol High-Godly"

The list goes on.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Try to use scientifically calculate the power level of characters from dumb chinese cartoons from 20 years ago by applying physics and cold mathematical scaling to it.

You think thats not normal? I try to debate who would win between two fictional characters created by a species who can't even name a boat Boaty McBoatface.

I am doomed.

Legitmately consider Zilla to be a valid Godzilla.

Prefer Asgore Dreemurr over Sans.

Unironically love We Are Number One.

Enjoy the Jaune Harem thing that can be found in the RWBY FNDM.

Make/get new OCs just to make Death Battle bios for them.

Portray the dinosaur Gwangi as a nigh-omnipotent, insane dinosaur brony that can break the laws of physics and beat almost anyone in fiction.

Consider Screwattack and the Respect Thread subreddit to be far more reliable than this site. :p

Starryknight200 said:
Ew no of course it's the Flash I've already told y'all
The tip on the Flash symbol is always straight and not parrarel to the other side until the next corner. That tip of your symbol is definitely parrarel.

Writing detailed articles on the destructive power, speed, durability, and overall combative prowess/viability of fictional characters and vehicles from some 4 decade old sci-fi/sci-fantasy franchise and Japanese comics/cartoons.

Back