• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are Black holes galaxy level?

I'm just confused as to whether a character who can create/destroy a true black hole would be multi solar system level or galaxy level in terms of tiering. That's it.

Not neccesarily, there was a book with a black hole stated to behave completely and totally like a real black hole with physical damage being meaningless to it but a computer used some weird spacetime hax to erase it or something

There's one feat of 'splitting' blackhole in Diebuster. However, doing so would cause blackhole to turn into naked singularity, the characters are afraid it'd turn into second big bang because they said that splitting blackhole is something that should not be allowed/forgiven by the universe.

and they also said that event horizon is where all physical laws are meaningless, so exposed event horizon is bound to be bad news.

Fortunately, there's divine intervention right after that made the blackhole disappear into multifold space-time corridor. And yes, even in the multifold space-time corridor, the blackhole is not yet destroyed but rather absorbed by someone else.

Note : the blackhole is planet-sized btw.

Overlord775 said:
to destroy a true black hole you need infinite 3-D energy
maybe this is why characters are treating it as such big deal that planet-sized blackhole is destroyed in Diebuster.

because they actually know physics. and they know its impossible to do so.

Though, this is the same series that have Physical Cancellers that can reality warp by manipulating Entropy and Wave-Function values.

Though, I don't know if you can actually kick the blackhole to nothingness by manipulating Entropy or Wave-Function value.

Lucis=the=Lumenian said:
Though, this is the same series that have Physical Cancellers that can reality warp by manipulating Entropy and Wave-Function values.

Though, I don't know if you can actually kick the blackhole to nothingness by manipulating Entropy or Wave-Function value.
Black holes can evaporate over an incredibly large time by Hawking radiation. They probably accelerated the process

@Muhammedco depends on how big it is. black hole with radius of 1 cm is Earthbusting. 3 m rad blackhole is Jupiter busting. and 3 km rad blackhole is Starbusting.

in short, even smallest blackhole will make you a planetbuster. even if 1 cm rad blackhole is just there for 5 seconds, it'd mess Earth's climate like crazy (Earth'd become uninhabitable).

@JackJoyce probably. they had to take care of the aftermath of blackhole evaporation though if that's the case.

but the event I described is not really that. the being in question managed to turn a planet-sized blackhole into naked singularity. can you turn blackhole into naked singularity by accelerating Entropy process?

Lucis=the=Lumenian said:
but the event I described is not really that. the being in question managed to turn a planet-sized blackhole into naked singularity. can you turn blackhole into naked singularity by accelerating Entropy process?
I don't think that's possible. Didn't you said that they split the black hole in half?

JackJoyce said:
I don't think that's possible. Didn't you said that they split the black hole in half?
yep, the blackhole looks like it had been split in half. like, imagine the blackhole is a 'glassy ball', then the ball is 'cracked' in the shape of crescent moon (hence, 'split'), revealing the 'content' of the 'ball'.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
IRL ones are High 3-A but most fictional ones are not
Does that mean that Enigma should have its AP upgraded to Universe Level? The guy/gal/whatever is like the embodiment of gravity as a fundamental force.

Shouldn't this depend on the Black Hole's Mass? Let's say a char create a black hole that have initials mass X. Mass X should be converted into energy using e=mc^2 then we would use that energy to determine AP and tier of that char.

The energy for creating black holes can be calculated. The energy for destroying them can not.

Back