• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is Sonic apart of the Getbackers virtual world in this fight?. Because iirc the Archives hax is basically useless on people not from the virtual world.

This is why it couldn't really effect Ginji, Akabane and Agami because they were from the real world.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Is Sonic apart of the Getbackers virtual world in this fight?. Because iirc the Archives hax is basically useless on people not from the virtual world.
This is why it couldn't really effect Ginji, Akabane and Agami because they were from the real world.
Verse equalization makes every fight take place in the virtual world for get backers (they'd be fodder af otherwise).

Wait

So they have resistance to Archiver abilities because of the limitations of the Archiver?

Thought I saw you saying on another thread they have resistances to Archiver-level hax but that wouldn't make sense in this case

Mr. Bambu said:
Wait
So they have resistance to Archiver abilities because of the limitations of the Archiver?

Thought I saw you saying on another thread they have resistances to Archiver-level hax but that wouldn't make sense in this case
Wat?

Just

never mind

We can continue this with the hax, but The Archiver likely stomps. His time omnipresence and abstract existence alone should be enough for a stomp.

Firephoenixearl said:
We can continue this with the hax, but The Archiver likely stomps. His time omnipresence and abstract existence alone should be enough for a stomp.
>Temporal omnipresence

So did Solaris.

>Abstract existence

Type 2 conceptual manipulation.

Okay so he has 4D stuff, works for me and we don't have a Bill Cipher.

Bill Cipher

3-D with only one 4-D hax

just

not important carry on

Well, DMB's right. I don't know too much on The Archiver, but how does Sonic stomp? Just curious, I figured he could do something.

ShakeResounding said:
Well, DMB's right. I don't know too much on The Archives, but how does Sonic stomp? Just curious, I figured he could do something.
>Temporal omnipresence

So did Solaris.

>Abstract existence

Type 2 conceptual manipulation.

Back