• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
False. Omniscience is knowledge limited to a universe, multiverse, or something in the verse. Precog is knowledge of what's going to happen. So no.

Even though I don't believe the Time Gem would be relevant in this matchup due to AS's insane hax, I believe there's instances from the Marvel Comics where the IG was used against beings from other universes/dimensions invading the Marvel verse (Beyonders?) I haven't read those particular comics, does anyone remember if/how the Time Gem was used in those battles?

@Efciente Knowing everything yoyr opponent will do and having the ability to do something aboyt it does nothing against passive hax. None if Thanos's hax barring pre-cog/nigh-omniscience is passive, Sonics powernull is, meaning he gets shut down before he has the chance to do anything from the instant the battle starts.

What can't he do before that? Do nothing and wait to be nullified by Sonic knowing that? A bit unrealistic.

From the Standard Battle Assumptions page:

"Knowledge of the other character/verse: The fighters will have absolutely no prior knowledge of each other.

Preparation time: None. That means there is no time between the character knowing there is going to be some battle and the point they may start killing each other. They are, in a single instant, transported to the battlefield from their everyday activities, equipped with their equipment, transformed to the character version they battle in and given the correct state of mind. In the same instant the battle starts and they may attack each other. They are assumed to not be surprised or disorientated from the sudden start."

I don't need to make a CRT as I'm going by the rules. Thanos will have no prior knowledge and will only be able to use that precog once he's on the battlefield.

Eficiente said:
What can't he do before that? Do nothing and wait to be nullified by Sonic knowing that? A bit unrealistic.
Okay then, give us a specific scenario of what he could do to defeat Sonic if he uses precog, because just saying he will do something about it is a pretty weak argument.

He can reflect his powers at him, for example. Also "if he uses precog" it's not how it works.

Yeah don't care, but if he were to reflect whatever Sonic gives, th wouldn't do much considering his resilience to hax. That is if he chooses a hax that he is resistant to.

Sonic won't use a hax move aside from his passive stuff. He always leads with brute force before any chaos energy shenanigans, and it'll one-shot Thanos here.

Thanos also has no way to counter Fate Manip here, he doesn't have the proper Acausality.

I lost interest here, I going to stop following this now that there are no new or valid arguments.

L╠Âi╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Â"╠Âc╠Âh╠Âa╠Âr╠Âa╠Âc╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠Âs╠ ╠Âw╠Âh╠Âo╠ ╠Âc╠Âo╠Âu╠Âl╠Âd╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠ÂT╠Âh╠Âa╠Ân╠Âo╠Âs╠ ╠Â(╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠Âw╠Âi╠Ât╠Âh╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠Âf╠Âi╠Ân╠Âi╠Ât╠Ây╠ ╠Âg╠Âa╠Âu╠Ân╠Ât╠Âl╠Âe╠Ât╠Â)╠ ╠ÂI╠ÂN╠ ╠ÂS╠ÂE╠ÂC╠ÂO╠ÂN╠ÂD╠ÂS╠Â!╠Â"╠ .

It needs 7 votes to go to grace.

Doesn't matter because Thanos gets nulled by passive holy manipulation, then Sonic proceeds to do anything, making this a stomp.

Quantu said:
L╠Âi╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Â"╠Âc╠Âh╠Âa╠Âr╠Âa╠Âc╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠Âs╠ ╠Âw╠Âh╠Âo╠ ╠Âc╠Âo╠Âu╠Âl╠Âd╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠ÂT╠Âh╠Âa╠Ân╠Âo╠Âs╠ ╠Â(╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠Âw╠Âi╠Ât╠Âh╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠Âf╠Âi╠Ân╠Âi╠Ât╠Ây╠ ╠Âg╠Âa╠Âu╠Ân╠Ât╠Âl╠Âe╠Ât╠Â)╠ ╠ÂI╠ÂN╠ ╠ÂS╠ÂE╠ÂC╠ÂO╠ÂN╠ÂD╠ÂS╠Â!╠Â"╠ .
I was dreaming for this to happen since 2015.

I think it should be added, tbh. It's a match of AP vs hax.

Are you really gonna argue with me over Sonic getting a victory over Thanos of all people? ovo

MYHERO said:
Anyways...

Sonic:9 (MYHERO, ShadowWarrior1999, ShakeResounding, Sound of Infinity, TitanCrusher101, The real cal howard, TISSG7Redgrave, Bobsican, Quantu)

Thanos:0

How much vote does this need?
You don't need to trouble yourself Sound, I already did that. Edit: Do not pay attention to this one.

ShakeResounding said:
4 for Sonic: Myself, Cal (unbelievably 0^0), Shadow, MYHERO.

Zach, Setsuna, Quantu, Bobsician, and Light didn't give votes, at least not clearly.

None for Thanos, though Eficiente was playing devil's advocate.
Okay since you already did it, let's go with your counts then.

4 for Sonic: Myself, Cal (unbelievably 0^0), Shadow, MYHERO.

Zach, Setsuna, Quantu, Bobsician, and Light didn't give votes, at least not clearly.

None for Thanos, though Eficiente was playing devil's advocate.

Edit: Brought it back, boys!

Back