• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Reality warping from Enerjak and the Super Genesis Wave >>>>>>>>>>>> Thanos's.

Transmutation gets reverted by aura.

Matter manipulation? His aura reverts it and Enerjak failed to take him apart.

Soul manipulation? Aura also reverts it.

Mindhax? Enerjak mindhaxed Chaos Knuckles and Sonic resists it as a 4-B.

None of Enerjak's hax approaches Thanos's, dude. And resistance is active, not passive. Someone covered this on the addition thread. Sonic can revert it if it's used on someone else, but he can't revert it if it's affected by the hax in question.

Chaos. Knuckes. Only. Has. 4D. Power. Knuckles was 4D for like, only one page.

Thanos's reality warping has universal range. Enerjak and the SGW have 2-A range. Also the resistance can be active or passive, it will certainly work better while Sonic is 2-A.

Also wrong. Chaos Knuckles is a 4D being. Only Hyper Knuckles is 3D with 4D powers, plus that Hyper Knuckles resisted 2-A Master Mogul's mindhax. So Enerjak bypassed his resistance.

Btw, if I come off as mean at any time, not my intent and my apologies.

Dude, back up your claims. Other than the range, which is on the profiles (and also has nothing to do with potency), the burden of proof is on you. All the scans involving resistance on the addition thread required active tampering. Chaos Knuckles has shown nothing but 3-D existence until his 3-D death and subsequent ascension. Only time he was 4-D is when Aurora made him one with the Chaos Force. Mogul being 2-A doesn't make his mindhax 2-A, it only makes his mindhax Tier 2.

Btw, I am voting Sonic (unless I change my mind), due to AP and AP alone. None of that holy manipulation or having good enough resistances.

Being able to tank reality warping that can rewrite laws and history on a 2-A multiverse (which is what the SGW does) is literally infinitely better than Thanos's universal+ reality warping.

I'll concede on the whole Chaos Knuckles only being physically 4D when he was one with the Chaos Force ordeal, though I'm pretty sure with how we handle tier 2 mindhax, mindhaxing a 2-A is better than mindhaxing a 2-B or 2-C.

Fire manipulation is a sub power of reality warping.

I'm not even mocking. Everything is a sub power of reality warping.

TitanCrusher101 said:
Same. Also the OP has no knowledge of Thanos, he just made this to get Archie Sonic a win lmao.

Yeah, Stomp FRA
Okay stop going around assuming shit about this guy, it's pretty rude amd unwarranted, it's the equivalent of me saying that you're just only going along with this because you're name is titancrusher. Stop being so cynical.

Anyways...

Sonic:8 (MYHERO, ShadowWarrior1999, ShakeResounding, Sound of Infinity, TitanCrusher101, The real cal howard, TISSG7Redgrave, Bobsican)

Thanos:0

How much vote does this need?

Thanos' precog informs him of Sonic's hax and overpowers/modifies/nulls them, GG.

Sound of Infinity said:
Enerjak > Thanos in term of AP so I think he resists powernull at that level
What I'm getting from this is that as someone is stronger than Thanos his pwer null is also stronger, which is wrong.

The powernull resistance for Sonic comes from Finitevus placing a hex on the Master Emerald that blocks people from using it to access their Chaos Force derived powers unless they have a direct link to the Chaos Force like Knuckles or Shadow.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Passive = it's already in effect. Doesn't need to be activated.
Everytime Thanos "does" and "will do" is something he already did, time is nothing but a repeating loop in this state. From the moment he had the time gem he was aware of everything.

Knowing that Sonic passive hax is going to get him he's going to do something before it.

False. He knows it from the moment he had the time gem, as it's someone "he's going to meet".

And he has.

Back