• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"Multiplying an infinity also gives you a greater level of infinity."

Don't want to be rude but how the hell does that work?

MYHERO said:
Okay guys even if Sonic can't snap and win. Most of Thanos's hax will still not work on Sonic. Now that brings up the question, will Sonic's work?
Why wouldn't Thanos's hax work? He affected abstracts with his hax. And we're not even saying that Sonic isn't 4D meaning he will definitely get affected. Sorry if you find me rude.

Sonic has resistance to most of Thanos's hax.

Even then the passive holy manipulation. Passive hax = stomp, which was why the earlier thread was closed.

Sound of Infinity said:
MYHERO said:
Okay guys even if Sonic can't snap and win. Most of Thanos's hax will still not work on Sonic. Now that brings up the question, will Sonic's work?
Why wouldn't Thanos's hax work? He affected abstracts with his hax. And we're not even saying that Sonic isn't 4D. Sorry if you find me rude.
Don't worry about it, I shouldn't have spouted stupid shit to begin with. It's just thats was what I heard in the last thread. Also are you saying that Sonic isn't 4D or not? Because I'm pretty sure that was established that Sonic is 4D

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Sonic has resistance to most of Thanos's hax.
Even then the passive holy manipulation. Passive hax = stomp, which was why the earlier thread was closed.
Explain

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
It's basic mathematics. When you multiply a number you get a bigger number.
Hey don't make me sound like I'm stoopid, I not XD

But anyways, wouldn't anything times infinitity would just give you infininty?

I still want to discuss this more. There might be more things that Thanos could do to balance this out. Like can't his time stop work on immeasurables?

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
It's basic mathematics. When you multiply a number you get a bigger number.
Dude, I'm literally working with limits right now. Like, I saw this while my calculus book was open focusing on infinities, and my face is a foot away from it. This statement is outright false.

Whether Sonic is only unquantifiably above baseline, infinitely above, or an infinitely above that, it'll have to be saved for another thread. As for this one...

It's probably not as big of a stomp, but still kinda stompy. We don't really know how fast the passive Holy Manip works other than "kinda fast" when we take Perfect Chaos into account. The fight didn't last too long, I don't think.

Sonic can actually brute force his way through this one, unlike most of his fights, due to Thanos not having useful regen here. If Thanos leads this fight with something that Sonic resists, then Sonic takes this via sheer AP.

I don't think it's Power Null exactly. I thought it was just the Holy Manip draining at his power, which Sonic himself said Enerjak was resisting.

So, what can Sonic do against precognition that works with acasuals and immeasurables?

@Setsuna tenma Then they have lie to me.

@ShakeResounding

Eficiente said:
So, what can Sonic do against precognition that works with acasuals and immeasurables?

Back