• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The real cal howard said:
Does he..?

Not gonna lie, passive aura one shot sounds wanked. I didn't even believe it for PMMM.
Holy manipulation comes from his aura which is always in effect. So that.

The fact that he negs almost all of Thanos's goodies.

And the AP gap means Sonic subatomizes Thanos by breathing.

Wait, didn't the Ultimate NULLIFIER fail to work on Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet?

How would 2-A Power NULL work on when the Ultimate NULLIFIER failed?

Scans for the Ultimate Nullifier having Power Null plz. I was under the impression that it was just a very powerful erasure-weapon but I don't read Marvel Comics so I could always be wrong

What happened the the Ultimate Nullifier's profile?

I could have sworn it had its own profile at somepoint.

Udlmaster said:
What happened the the Ultimate Nullifier's profile?

I could have sworn it had its own profile at somepoint.
It's probably gone because it was disproven. But then again it doesn't change how massive the AP gap is for them. Sonic can just snap his fingers, and the pressure generated from that snap would erase Thanos from existence lol.

Cal actually brings up a good point. If his power null was always present, why didn't it work on Sigma? I mean there was no indication that Sigma was losing power.

MYHERO said:
Cal actually brings up a good point. If his power null was always present, why didn't it work on Sigma?
Sonic doesn't have his Power Null Post-Genesis Wave

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Considering how much weaker Thanos is compared to Sonic, he likely gets nulled in a second.
What does strength have to do with the chance that his power null is gonna actually happen?

What does strength have to do with the chance that his power null is gonna actually happen?

A lot. His power is much weaker so it gets nulled faster.

Thanos & Sonic aren't as far apart as you may think as well. Sonic's like what, 1000x baseline? (The Illumina stuff is wrong as there aren't an infinite amount of people in a single universe. There's only one degree of infinite people in infinite universe.)

Thanos & Sonic aren't as far apart as you may think as well. Sonic's like what, 1000x baseline? (The Illumina stuff is wrong as there aren't an infinite amount of people in a single universe. There's only one degree of infinite people in infinite universe.)
sonic is actually way more than 1000 times above baseline.

sonic is actually way more than 1000 times above baseline.

Are we talking about Ultra or Super? Ultra is indeed more than 1000x.

Correction, with Illumina it's all of the dreams of every being across an infinite multiverse with those dreams becoming universes of their own.

Thanos stomps baselines, so maybe if I'm being generous about 10x baseline?

Take the number of beings who can dream in our universe each of them have infinite versions of themselves so their dreams become multiverses.Lowball sonic would be billions above baseline.

@Shadow. That's just baseline infinite, dude. We're not talking about some finite ever-increasing number. Infinite universes means people, which means infinite dreams, which means infinite dream universes. Illumina can't nuke the dream world alongside the real world for example. Just one or the other.

An incomplete gauntlet is massively superior to something that's immensely above baseline.

Setsuna tenma said:
Take the number of beings who can dream in our universe each of them have infinite versions of themselves so their dreams become multiverses.Lowball sonic would be billions above baseline.
No. We're dealing with infinity. Stop treating this like math matters here. If this were 2-B, you'd have a point.

I'll humor you and do your math.

Say there's 100 quintillion people in the Archie Sonic universe.

100 quintillion times ∞ equals ∞.

(That sounded much leaner than I intended t to and I'm genuinely sorry for that)

Take infinite universes (baseline 2-A).

Then you add every dream from every being across those universes to that number. Each of those dreams become universes of their own in Maginaryworld.

It's at least countless times baseline.

Okay guys even if Sonic can't snap and win. Most of Thanos's hax will still not work on Sonic. Now that brings up the question, will Sonic's work?

Buddy, you're wrong here. One, Illumina has absolutely no impact on the normal world. So take that first sentence out, which ruins the entirety of the argument. Two, there aren't infinite people in a single universe. It only becomes infinite when you tack on infinite universes. Infinite people make infinite dreams. That's baseline 2-A. Fate explained this to you before.

If I want to use an example, SMT is infinitely above baseline due to there being infinite universes and each universe has infinite variations of them.

Lightbuster30 said:
RIP anyone infinitely above baseline then.
@Shadow and @LB. An infinite collection of infinite universes is so different than what's being described here that a false equivalency won't even begin to describe it.

MYHERO said:
Okay guys even if Sonic can't snap and win. Most of Thanos's hax will still not work on Sonic. Now that brings up the question, will Sonic's work?
Yes. Sonic's hax will likely work on Thanos. But you're underestimating Thanos's hax.

MYHERO said:
Yes. Sonic's hax will likely work on Thanos. But you're underestimating Thanos's hax.
how so?

Because that's never the default assumption? Because most of that infinity is filled with dark matter? Otherwise like, the 2-Bs in Mario would be in the same situation here and be some stupidly into 2-A guys.

Back