• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Eficiente I'm not sure, but his Fate Hax could cause him some trouble with the way it works. I'm not saying that he can just "lol nope" the precog, but I don't think Thanos can really bypass it due to his lack of the proper Acausality.

Ah yes the good old, "that's just stupid power fantasy" argument when the character you don't like is seen winning. As if other comic book characters aren't dumb as well lol.

MYHERO said:
Ah yes the good old, "that's just stupid power fantasy" argument when the character you don't like is seen winning. As if other comic book characters aren't dumb as well lol.
I never said other characters weren't dumb as well, just that normal Sonic is so damn weak, and compared to Archie, he's nothing like the old him, which is just stupid to me. Also the Sonic fanbase is toxic.

ShakeResounding said:
@HERO I think he meant stupidly powerful lol
I did. For example, I love Superman. But I think that the difference between Post-Crisis Superman and CAS is stupid as hell

(I realise that CAS isn't exactly Superman)

TitanCrusher101 said:
MYHERO said:
I never said other characters weren't dumb as well, just that normal Sonic is so damn weak, and compared to Archie, he's nothing like the old him, which is just stupid to me. Also the Sonic fanbase is toxic.
Your wording says a different story but okay. A╠Âl╠Âs╠Âo╠ ╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âf╠Âa╠Ân╠Âb╠Âa╠Âs╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠Âx╠Âi╠Âc╠Â.

It's like taking a great character, and going "Let's make him dumb!" It makes characters (and writers) lose integrity in my opinion.

MYHERO said:
TitanCrusher101 said:
MYHERO said:
Your wording says a different story but okay. A╠Âl╠Âs╠Âo╠ ╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âf╠Âa╠Ân╠Âb╠Âa╠Âs╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠Âx╠Âi╠Âc╠Â.
Not all fanbases are toxic but you seem to be

TitanCrusher101 said:
It's like taking a great character, and going "Let's make him dumb!" It makes characters (and writers) lose integrity in my opinion.
Well that's up to your personal tastes buddy. If the story is still pretty good then it really won't matter how much needles they inject the characters with. B╠Âe╠Âs╠Âi╠Âd╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠ÂA╠Âr╠Âc╠Âh╠Âi╠Âe╠ ╠ÂS╠Âo╠Ân╠Âi╠Âc╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠Âl╠Âw╠Âa╠Ây╠Âs╠ ╠Âs╠Ât╠Âu╠Âp╠Âi╠Âd╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Âp╠Âo╠Âw╠Âe╠Âr╠Âf╠Âu╠Âl╠Â.╠Â

I just feel that it destroys what characters are so great for.

For example: A writer turns Spiderman into Silver Surfer *proceeds to take a shit on Stan Lee's grave*

ShakeResounding said:
@Eficiente I'm not sure, but his Fate Hax could cause him some trouble with the way it works. I'm not saying that he can just "lol nope" the precog, but I don't think Thanos can really bypass it due to his lack of the proper Acausality.
You are saying this as if Thanos couldn't do something to it by warping reality.

Eficiente said:
ShakeResounding said:
You are saying this as if Thanos couldn't do something to it by warping reality.
Is this fight in character or bloodlusted? It very much matters in this, due to their hax.

Eficiente said:
ShakeResounding said:
Sonic resists RW

TitanCrusher101 said:
I just feel that it destroys what characters are so great for.
For example: A writer turns Spiderman into Silver Surfer *proceeds to take a shit on Stan Lee's grave*
No, you're just taking it a bit to seriously imo :/

In-Character Thanos is more spammy than Sonic. But I still think Sonic stomps due to being able to resist and send more hax than Thanos can.

This guy is pretty new here, so I'm pretty sure he doesn't actually mean that Thanos can't use his IG.

TitanCrusher101 said:
I legit did? I responded to both points...?
Why do you keep putting question signs, it just makes your comments seem way more uncomfortable than it should be. And if you read mine, then you shouldn't have questioned it further. He probably doesn't understand how the IG works, and it should not take away from the argument here. If it were we could just change this to a fun and games board lmao.

MYHERO said:
TitanCrusher101 said:
I legit did? I responded to both points...?
Why do you keep putting question signs, it just makes your comments seem way more uncomfortable than it should be. And if you read my, then you shouldn't have questioned it further. He probably doesn't understand how the IG works, and it should not take away from the argument here. If it were we could just change this to a fun and games board lmao.
Sorry for putting question marks, but I'm very confused. I thought that the IG's only weaknesses are removing the gems and the fact that it can't work outside of its respective universe.

Oh it is, it's just that this guy probably isn't aware, and I don't want to undermine this conversation by just that alone. There was a Kira vs Goku thread that railed off course because of the way how the person established the fighting ground. Eventually leading it to change into a fun and games board.

Oh.. I see, also can I point out how the guy with the Sonic profile picture posted a fight where Sonic stomps.

Not that I hate Sonic Fanboys or anything

You definitely do, don't hide it. And again this guy is new here so he probably didn't know much of a stomp this would be so cut him some slack, Jesus...

Well, to be honest, Sonic resists most of what Thanos has. I'm not saying Thanos can't win in certain circumstances, but what he leads with most is what Sonic resists.

Reality warping? No-go. Transmutation? Ha! Matter, Soul and Mind Manipulation? As if. There are some things that Sonic can't resist, like Death, Age, and Biological Manip, but it'll be game over if Sonic even lays a finger on him.

To add onto that, Sonic's Fate Hax is always active and his Holy Manip will put a constant damper on Thanos throughout the entire fight.

"Reality warping? No-go. Transmutation? Ha! Matter, Soul and Mind Manipulation? As if."

Pretty sure Thanos's applications of this blows Sonic's resistances far out of the water. Though yes, Sonic snaps his fingers and APs.

Back