• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, tbf, Judge Gen should be downgraded to infinite but that's for another day. Moving on I'd honestly say that Judge Gen stomps here, the only substantial hax I'm fairly sure he doesn't open with and even then it's pretty pathetic compared to what Gen could do almost instantly- which sonic has no counter for.

How many of Gen's abilities is based in magic? Sonic resists 2-A magic in Base.

Fairly sure non of them are, she just has magic listed because she scales abive Michael in basically everything and as a one off statement he said he had magic

Sonic has 2-A null that he doesn't lead with but it is def in character for him to use and Fatehax that ensures victory for him unless incap as his fatehax don't protect from incap.

Can Gen counter that and how?

Oh no, I thought I was just commenting on an inactive thread most of the stuff on Gens page can be used for incapacitation purposes, plus Gen would probably be able to learn about all this via nigh omniscience (note that she scales to Janet whose brain is constantly updating with knowledge from the multiverse). Gen has law manipulation that works probably at an at least 2-C level (via deciding the rules of the afterlife), possibly 2-B or somewhere in tier 1 (fairly sure there is evidence to suggest these places being higher dimensional frequently) which I imagine she uses once learning about sonic to instantly incapacitate.

Sonic resists cognitive abilties that you mentioned that would allow her to gain the upper hand on him and Sonic's fatehax will prevent him from dying and what exactly can she do to incap?

Law manipulation and concept manipulation can easily be used for the purposes of incapacitation- also I'm fairly sure she might have access to BFR via scaling to Michael. It's also worth noting that Judge Gen may be infinite past baseline at least as she was stronger than 40 Janet's, each with the capability of creating an infinite void which had its own space and time. As for what you mean concerning cognitive abilities I think more context should be given

>Has she ever in character used concept manip or law manip to actually incap before and how would she go about doing it?

>BFR can be countered as Sonic can negate it through Portal Rings which allow him to travel anywhere in the Multiverse

>That's not ininitely above baseline and even if she was AP isn't gonna stop Sonic and her dura would be 2-A nullled by a power ring

>Sonic resists the abilities like Precog and Cosmic Awareness which would allow her to foresee what Sonic was about to do specifically.I don't see hwo here would be much different

It is totally baseline if you can create an infinite 4-D space, and I was merely mentioning that as a side point if it came up. Secondly, Gen hasn't ever fought an enemy as such- though she has used law manipulation to solve her problems and has been referenced to likely use it in a combat situation. As to how she would go about it, she would likely nullify their powers and then probably do something like retirement to them.

Retirement: [[1]]

Rose of Ragnarok said:
Pretty sure Sonic resists 2-A lawhax
in super form it resists unless you want to say that the fate hax transforms it into super form (it has done it in the past and it would be a stomp) I doubt that it resists

I read it wrong. Only Super Sonic resists it. However, I believe Sonic resists 2-A haxes even in his Low 2-C key

Well that depends on the hax, if he doesn't specifically twist law hax then he doesn't specifically resist law hax. Also if you made this match what wincons do you think judge Gen has?

uh, okay the nonetheless, Gen has law manip that sonic doesn't resist so yeah, my vote is for judge gen

Back