• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a suggestion from Dark649, I've decided to make a seperate thread for invulnerability. Let's get into this again. Big thanks to Maverick Zero X for giving me most of these scans!

Showings/Statements
Invulnerability (Unscathed by the riptides of Perfect Chaos. Referred to himself as invulnerable in his fight with Knuckles. Shrugged off Enerjak's magic and physical strikes, alongside his blasts, and referred to himself as invulnerable multiple times throughout their fight. Told Mega Ma he was now invulnerable once they became Super, and repeated the statement after he tanked an attack. Super Scourge also stated he was invulnerable. Users of Super Forms are stated to gain invulnerability in the transformation)

Alongside this, every Super Form should get Resistance to Power Nullification from this thread.

Who Gets It?
Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave)

Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Post-Super Genesis Wave)

Tails (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave)

Knuckles the Echidna (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave)

Shadow the Hedgehog (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave)

Silver the Hedgehog (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave)

Blaze the Cat (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave)

Scourge the Hedgehog (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave)

Mega Man (Archie Comics)

Mammoth Mogul (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave) (I actually don't know if he does or not. Maybe at First Tenure?)

A.D.A.M.

Miscellaneous
For the Sword of Acorns:

For Pre-Gen Sonic:

It should be noted that he can summon Dulcy the Dragon, since that's a part of the Standard Formatting now.

So... Can this be added? I don't wanna be impatient, but the thread isn't getting much attention and everybody's approved.

Yeah it should. I will contact Dark about this just to give him a reminder to unlock the thread.

@Hst Yeah, Invulnerabilty as a whole came into question and was removed under the conditiin that it would be brought up later in a seperate CRT.

@Cal Hey, an ability is an ability whether useful or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back