• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Archie Sonic (Pre-Genesis Wave) VS Sela (Reality Library)

• Starting Distance: 10m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Base Sonic | Lady of Magic Sela

Sonic:
Sela: 3 (@Furudo_Erika, @Mr_Supersonik, @Phoenks)
Inconclusive:

7415720-7215344844-400
SelaLoM.jpg

Last edited:
She always has 11D data manipulation in all of her keys...but that is irrelevant for this fight, since it would be pointless to use against Sonic from its functionality.

i read sela's profile, turned back.

ON topic, I think he starts with punches. But I'm not a sonic debater.

Oof. Sela is more of a defensive fighter, typically not the one to make the first move in a fight. Instead waiting for them to make an move which leaves them open for a counterattack. Sela would try to start with Briar as a counterattack in order to inflict Bleeding, which would rapidly drain Sonic's health over time and prevent them from healing with most conventional methods.

Oof. Sela is more of a defensive fighter, typically not the one to make the first move in a fight. Instead waiting for them to make an move which leaves them open for a counterattack. Sela would try to start with Briar as a counterattack in order to inflict Bleeding, which would rapidly drain Sonic's health over time and prevent them from healing with most conventional methods.
what prevents sonic from punching harder and faster and beginning to rush

↸⚍↸ᒷ ∴⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᔑʖᓭ𝙹ꖎ⚍ℸ ̣ ᒷ ⎓⚍ᓵꖌ ╎ᓭ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ ᒲᔑℸ ̣ ᓵ⍑⚍!¡. ᒲᔑᓭᓭ╎⍊ᒷ ᓭℸ ̣ 𝙹ᒲ!¡. ᓭᒷꖎꖎᔑ ╎ᓭ 𝙹ᒲリ╎!¡𝙹ℸ ̣ ᒷリℸ ̣ ᔑᓭ⎓

↸⚍↸ᒷ ∴⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᔑʖᓭ𝙹ꖎ⚍ℸ ̣ ᒷ ⎓⚍ᓵꖌ ╎ᓭ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ ᒲᔑℸ ̣ ᓵ⍑⚍!¡. ᒲᔑᓭᓭ╎⍊ᒷ ᓭℸ ̣ 𝙹ᒲ!¡. ᓭᒷꖎꖎᔑ ╎ᓭ 𝙹ᒲリ╎!¡𝙹ℸ ̣ ᒷリℸ ̣ ᔑᓭ⎓
I mean, smurfs will not be used here, so it should be a pretty fair fight.
Though, I think Sonic has nothing to truly counter her, and Sela has many counters for Sonic's abilities.
So I'm voting Sela, oof.

voting sela here i'm pretty sure sonic can't do shit and she has ten trillion ways to win

Basically, for Sonic to win; he would have to be extremely careful with his actions to win
Sonic can still win by being careful...but that's really the only way he could win, so it's not a complete stomp.

Back