• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Archie Sonic Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many universes did the multiverses supposedly contain?

Well, you will have to take it up with Spiralmaster. I am not well informed enough about Sonic.

it doesn't say Universes, not even once, it says Multiverse zones, then a Omniscient Narrorator then says Zonic got Tails from the Multiverses

check the link in my original post

and if you have an account at MVC debate it with Shard as he has more rescources than me

According to Spiralmaster and others, that refers to zones within a multiverse, and they say that zones differ greatly in size. It also doesn't make any sense that a person would have copies in different multiverses, rather than different timelines within the same multiverse.

The second scan clearlt shows that each multiverse-zone is a universe, making multiverse-zones zones in the universe. And Mammoth Mongul was threatening the entire Archie Sonic cosmology, which would make all of those multiverses finite.

I think that you should switch the last uses of the terms universe and multiverse. I think that you accidentally used them wrong.

@Antvisma

but then again it could mean Multiverse Sized zones as nothing says its not, and where is thier proof for zones being different in size except for regional zones which Mogul was not affecting and then again with Tails in the Multiverses when has fiction ever made sense

@Spiral

no it doesn't as it never says Universe and that can very well pass of as a Multiverse

Zones being different in size, and at most being universal in size, and at worst island level is stated in the following link. And I tend to go with logic. Fiction always uses the parallel timelines concept for parallel characters. Different multiverses means completely different fictional settings/franchises. Also, where does it say that the Sonic multiverse contains an infinite number of universes? [1]

and again those are regional zones that are only used in the comic to idicate a place on the planet, which again mogul didn't affect

as for the Multiverses thing the comic literally says they got Tails from other Multiverses so?

Scans of the number of universes that Mogul destroyed, and Tails being from different multiverses please. Also, even if it says so, it could easily have been a writer error, as it still doesn't make any sense. Even the Archie Sonic wiki says that zones are at most universe-sized, not multiverse sized.

16 (1)
and for the number of universes inside the Multiverse its Something Shard had gotten from him reading it, he says he will make a respect thread for it too but for now this a post by him
Shard-

"i would do a whole presentation about it but that would take too much time

in the beginning of the series they had an issue with 1000 Sonic's from different realities that doesn't account for non alternate reality universes and the Sonic's that didn't take place in that issue

then we got alot of things like Chaos Knuckles, the UA Creating Alot of Universes, maybe even multiverses

then Ian Flynn has implied that Universes are always being created, and then there is the fact that Chaos Knux almost destroyed all of Existance but then in like a year most of what was destroyed by him were recreated by nature

i got all this information from the comics, Ian Flynn's Forums and some things from the Complete Sonic Encyclopedia"

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/zeedmillenniummon-vs-archie-sonic-356592/3

Okay, I checked out the scans in the earlier post, and it says that Mogul destroyed millions of universes, but apparently one at a time. In any case, it is very clear from your earlier Mogul scans, that he was destroying universes, not multiverses, and the Archie Sonic wiki seems to agree with me. At best, even if we accept the fact that the Tails were from different multiverses, those multiverses were still stated to only contain millions of universes taken together, so it is a moot point.

but not once does it say Mogul destroyed a Universe but we have a scan basically saying he destroyed Multiverses but they were one at a time

It doesn't say universe, but it clearly shows one. Hell, he destroys a multiverse zone by crushinga galaxy. That is far below multiversal.

No, in your second scan, we clearly see him destroying an alternate universe reality, or alternate zone, which is a parallel universe/timeline, both logically and according to the Archie Sonic wiki. Also, Mogul was only stated to have destroyed millions of universes taken together, regardless of whether they were from different multiverses or not. So even if he had destroyed them all at once, which he didn't, he would still only be 2-B, rather than 2-C.

crushing a galaxy is by far the weakest arguement against it tbh no disrespect

that supposedly Universe also kinda looks like this

and nothing suggests it was a universe while i have a scan that implies they were multiverses

2375087-supergirl 8 oroboros 018

Again, the fact that there were only two specific counterparts to Sonic and Eggman there definitely suggests that it was a parallel universe. The Archie Sonic wiki even says straight out that it was a parallel universe. Please stop refusing to listen to logic.

ok well there is this

when Zonic went to get all the Tails, he knows that only one Tails can be the Prime Version in the Multiverse

so he went to other Multiverses getting Tails that could be the Chosen one

the Archie Sonic Wiki says a Zone is a Parallel Universe nothing about a Multiverse Zone

but we are going to ignore that the scan i posted blatantly states Tails from other Multiverses

It clearly shows planets and galaxies. It even says it reaches out beyond the galaxy. Everything about that screams universal at best. Nothing implies that it's an entire multiverse. Millions of universes is all it gets, and no one is ignoring the Tails from other multiverses.

As I have stated several times, considering the context of the rest of the storyline, and the Archie comicbook eventually getting rid of all its parallel versions of Sonic by destroying/rebooting the multiverse, that was most likely a brief temporary writer error, and even if it was not, Mogul was still stated and shown to have only destroyed millions of universe zones, so it would logically have been very small "multiverses" with a limited amount of universes within them.

Millions of Multiverse zones*

the Archie Comic book wouldn't go outside the Multiverse after they made it collaspe due to Law suits

@Spiral it only shows a Planet

and why would Zonic get Tails from other Multiverses and those Tails knew about Mogul

Millions of zones within a multiverse. As I stated above, the zones that Mogul destroyed were clearly shown to be parallel universes, which is confirmed in the Archie Sonic wiki. Listen to logic and reason, or you will be regarded as a troll, only coming here to stir things up. And where exactly did you get your lawsuits theory from?

well then we will have to agree to disagree because you are disregarding everything i said about the things you posted

No, I don't. I simply analyse them to be severely slanted/biased and logically flawed. And again, where did you get your lawsuits theory from?

No one is disregarding what you said - you're failing to back up your argument that the zone is anything more than a universe that's called a multiverse-zone because it's a zone in the multiverse. It's pretty obvious that if the totality of millions of universes is threatned, each multiverse is finite.

but they are not

many people who don't even like sonic agree with millions of multiverses

and the logic is not flawed considering Logic sometimes doesn't exist in fiction all together

and the wiki even states that they are possible infinite universes in the Multiverse and said nothing about millions of them

Multiverse

Just looking at the comic proves otherwise, and ultimately that's where to power comes from. Not a wiki or what people think, the feats themselves.

Also, I have nothing against Sonic, but Mogul was still only shown to have destroyed millions of universe zones, which the wiki agrees with me about.

but Antvasima just tried to use the wiki against me

and the feats themselves also point to Millions of Multiverses

as you cannot just say Multiverse zones means zones within a multiverse as it could also mean Multiverse sized zones

but please this is not going to end, we should AGREE to DISAGREE

but the comic literally says Multiverse zones

and the wiki agrees with me about there not being anything stated about Millions of Universes, and the fact the same page says there are other Multiverses

No, you should agree with me and the Wiki that Mogul was clearly shown to have destroyed parallel universes one at a time. The term was used in conjunction with destroying a universe, not a multiverse. This does not require anything beyond basic comprehension of logic. You just refuse to accept it.

why do i even

lets just agree to disagree for the last time

because you are not seeing what im trying to say

Please read the wiki description of what an "alternate zone" is, then read the above scan. Now what does ot say that Mogul destroyed? There we go, logic at work. End of the argument.

i have

im trying to say that one scan doesn't explain why Multiverses were used and the fact that Multiverse in the Wiki mentions nothing about Millions of Universes and it even says there are other Multiverses

and also the fact that the other scans come after that scan and just totally disregard it

but now as i see this going nowhere and i might get banned because this to you guys a "troll Arguement" and i even tried to say to "agree to disagree"

but im done discussing this good day and hopefully your wiki becomes alot more popular and better, i wish you good luck

nice debate

On the multiverse wiki page, other multiverses is stated to be a term used for completely separate continuities such as the Mega Man franchise, not ones with parallel versions of Sonic and his friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back