• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the fact that Mogul was sealed on a Chaos Emerald I would say it is definitely possible

Wasn't there a comic panel where Eggman stated Sonic couldn't lose, as if there was some sort of force guiding him? It hinted at a sort of Probability Manipulation, but I can't find the scan.

It was dismissed as some sort of invalid source, but coming from Eggman... I don't know.

Well both Mammoth and Eggman mention this. Mammoth mentions that Sonic has absorbed so much chaos energy through the years he's become an embodiment of chaos, being unable to be defeated directly or for long

Eggman mentions this too but without the whole "Embodiment of Chaos" part

EDIT: My mistake it's the other way around, Eggman mentions he's an embodiment of Chaos and Mammoth simply mentions he can't be durectly beaten for long.

@Hst If you find them, could you post the scans? It could be listed as "Possibly Probability Manipulation" or "Possibly Fate Manipulation"

Idk about giving Sonic passive Fate/Probability manip cuz he's considered supernaturally unpredictable.

I agree as well. It's not that it is outright impossible for that to be true, it's just that there isn't enough evidence, to me at least. But does everyone agree with the proposed changes aside from giving Sonic fate/probability manipulation?

Ancient Walkers get Curse Manipulation.

Ancient Walkers, True Enerjak, Aurora, and Master Mogul get Low-Godly Regenerationn.

Titan Tails and possibly every other super form get Sealing.

Should the Super Froms be given possible Existance Erasure, if we're going off of what the Chaos Emeralds can do?

Where was that shown, anyway? Not that it wasn't, but I can't remember.

Existence Erasure being derived from Chaos Energy can be seen during Enerjak's feat here, Eggman planning to erase Sonic with his Genesis Wave, and Super Sonic's accidental multiversal erasure.

I asked Dark to reply here, to see if he agreed with the proposed changes and if so to unlock thr profiles

So basically...

All Super Forms get Sealing and Existance Erasure.

Ancient Walkers and Chaos Force beings all get Low-Godly.

Ancient Walkers get Curse Manipulation.

Is that everything?

Alot. They used to just have Reality Warping, Atom Manipulation, Teleportation, Time Manipulation and a few others, basically borderline haxless

Yes. Now they are preety haxxed, and with these recent hax additions they will be able to contend with the top tiers of the tier. Until the upgradr that is

I already added most stuff sans Existance Erasure and Sealing to all super forms.

I would say yes, but i'm not sure since a few char. like Scourge that accessed the same super powersource didn't show them since might not know or have poor knowledge of the abilities of said state.

It could still be added with the note of certain characters not knowing. Or it could just be tagged with a "possibly" if nothing else.

Scourge and Naugus are the only ones who haven't utilized the reality manipulative properties of Chaos Energy in their Super forms. Everyone else should be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back