• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I added them to the characters that have vast knowledge about the chaos force and its abilities or have saw foes performing/explaining them: Sonic, Shadow, Tails, Knuckles, Enerjak, Ancient Walkers, Aurora and Mogul.

Indeed. Although that makes it probably haxstomp. Isn't Bill baseline as well? Kind of stompy now

@Crimson Same

@Shadow that combined with Shadow's Conceptual Manipulation and the newly added Existence Erasure makes me think it is now a stomp match in Shadow's favor

Dark649 said:
I added them to the characters that have vast knowledge about the chaos force and its abilities or have saw foes performing/explaining them: Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Enerjak, Ancient Walkers, Aurora and Mogul.
Shouldn't Shadow have it too? He's one of the top Chaos Force users, plus he can access it without Chaos Emeralds.

AlexZiggy said:
@Crimson Same

@Shadow that combined with Shadow's Conceptual Manipulation and the newly added Existence Erasure makes me think it is now a stomp match in Shadow's favor
Are you talking about my match with Barbatos?

Here's something I think is important to finally get done.

Can we add scans to their ratings? The Great Harmony is a thing, along with some other event I can't remember, and all Sonic's profile has is against Solaris and Enerjak. Like plz lol.

All the next possible revisions and inclusions should be included in one thread rather than multiple ones, then i will call Executor to see it.

GH 1
GH 2
GH 3
GH final
Seven CE
For insight regarding their AP, the Great Harmony is an event where thousands of Chaos Emeralds were brought from all over the cosmos and sent to the Special Zone where they were then merged into seven. Meanwhile, 13 or so Chaos Emeralds could perform a baseline 2-A feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back