• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So while searching through Archie Sonic comics, I stumbled upon this (Issue: 97):

RCO023.jpg

Turbo Tails is stated to be superior than either Super Sonic or Hyper Knuckles. And ngl, I'm kinda surprised I haven't see anyone, from both here and other sites, bring this up.

Simply put, I think we should correct that and add this onto his Turbo Tails Key for his Attack Potency.

Turbo Tails is stated to be superior than either Super Sonic or Hyper Knuckles. And ngl, I'm kinda surprised I haven't see anyone, from both here and other sites, bring this up.

Simply put, I think we should correct that and add this onto his Turbo Tails Key for his Attack Potency.
Hmmm, not sure. Is there anything else to support Turbo Tails being superior ? Tails being worn out by being superior is I guess solid proof. But I would like to see more scans or evidence.

Hmmm, not sure. Is there anything else to support Turbo Tails being superior ? Tails being worn out by being superior is I guess solid proof. But I would like to see more scans or evidence.
From what I've searched for in all of Turbo Tails' appearances/mentions, that's pretty much it.

Though I will say that both Merlin and Athair should be credible sources for chaos energy shenanigans since they've spent their lives learning about it and are basically the Ancient Walkers protégés, so them saying that Turbo Tails is that strong should have some weight to it.

From what I've searched for in all of Turbo Tails' appearances/mentions, that's pretty much it.

Though I will say that both Merlin and Athair should be credible sources for chaos energy shenanigans since they've spent their lives learning about it and are basically the Ancient Walkers protégés, so them saying that Turbo Tails is that strong should have some weight to it.
Wasn't he worn out from boxing with Chaos Knuckles?

Honestly I think im fine with the small archie tails addition. Should note that like, Tails can get overwhelmed physically after being superior to Super Sonic and Hyper Knuckles.

I say that cause in the scan I assume that turbo tails is overwhelemed. Granted I have not seen the full chapter or what happens before the scan. So I assumed tt was overwhelmed by being above super sonic and hyper knuckles

I say that cause in the scan I assume that turbo tails is overwhelemed. Granted I have not seen the full chapter or what happens before the scan. So I assumed tt was overwhelmed by being above super sonic and hyper knuckles
It was Chaos Knuckles who Turbo Tails fought who in with a single showcase of power > Dimitri Enerjak = 1st Master Mogul >= Super Sonic and Hyper Knuckles

If those guys are credible sources then this addition should be fine I guess. I'm not knowledgeable on Archie Sonic though.

Merlin's claim may possibly be true,but this isn't the real TT. Mogul made a half-assed duplicate of him so he could siphon power from the actual Turbo Tails in secret. THAT'S why he lost so easily to Chaos Knuckles. The reasoning should be altered a bit IMO.

Last edited:
I also wouldn't say FAR superior to SS or HK either,he wasn't bullying Master Mogul by himself,they were just about on par.

The Guardians/Neo-Walkers have been wrong before,too. Remember when they said none reached Walker level,yet Master Mogul basically one-shotted them with the last of his energy? Either the Triple Threat is way above Walker level,or certain claims need to be taken with some discretion.

I also wouldn't say FAR superior to SS or HK either,he wasn't bullying Master Mogul by himself,they were just about on par.
Oh don't worry, I'm not trying to make TT At least 5D or anything like that, especially since we scale SS and HK to Mogul despite the latter being superior. The most I was planning on doing was just adding this onto his page.
The Guardians/Neo-Walkers have been wrong before,too. Remember when they said none reached Walker level,yet Master Mogul basically one-shotted them with the last of his energy?
When did they say that? Was it before or after Mogul did that?
Either the Triple Threat is way above Walker level,or certain claims need to be taken with some discretion.
Iirc, we do scale the trio to the Walkers via Mogul, so them being possibly stronger than the Walkers might not be that farfetched.

So since LordGriffin seems to agree with the CRT, can this be added or do I need more staff to agree with it?

So since LordGriffin seems to agree with the CRT, can this be added or do I need more staff to agree with it?
This should be fine to apply yes. I can unlock the page so someone can update his AP justification with the scan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back