• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got some more stuff that can be revised/added.

Mammoth Mogul
Master Mogul should have two 2-A keys for his first and second tenures. In his second tenure, he became one with the Chaos Force after draining the powers of Chaos Knuckles and Turbo Tails. This would give him abilities that other Chaos Force beings have, such as Higher-Dimensional Existence, Omnipresence, Abstract Existence (Type 1), Non-Corporeal, Acausality (Type 4), and Cosmic Awareness.

DB21F794-3041-418D-94DD-4DF84476B716

The keys would be Base | Master Mogul (First Tenure) | Master Mogul (Second Tenure)

His resistances to magic and mind manipulation should also be moved to his base key as shown here.

Tails
His 2-A keys need to be flipped. Turbo Tails is comparable to Super Sonic, Hyper Tails is comparable to Ultra Sonic who is > Super Sonic. Titan Tails completely overpowered Master Mogul while he was one with the Chaos Force and absorbed his powers which would put him as superior to both.

The keys would be Turbo Tails | Hyper Tails | Titan Tails

Ixis Naugus
After reading more about the Power Rings, Ugly Naugus should have the powers other super forms have, as Power Rings are a by-product of the energy of the Chaos Emeralds. These include Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2), Sealing, Existence Erasure, Soul Manipulation, and Resistance to Magic and Mind Manipulation.

Law Manipulation
Scales to anyone with a super form, Chaos Force beings, and Solaris as they use the same power source as the Super Genesis Wave.

801EDE45-FDDF-478D-B72F-4C81EB302FFA

A891B5B4-D819-4753-9A21-087A6428D833

1517E6FC-01D0-48B1-9CBE-631A5CF3430D

Hmm, I also should mention that if type 1 abstracts can create avatars/manifestations of themselves, then that qualifies for Mid-Godly Regenerationn. Seems like that's the case here with what Mogul, Aurora, and the Ancient Walkers have shown.

@Shadow. That's not regen at all.

@Shake. Idk. I just can't read the scans at this distance and I'm too lazy to click on the images to enlarge them :p

Actually, that's the rule regarding type 1 abstracts.

If they can create avatars = that's Mid-Godly as they can keep pumping them out as long as their concept isn't affected.

If they don't = they don't get the Regenerationn.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
If they can create avatars = that's Mid-Godly as they can keep pumping them out as long as their concept isn't affected.

Never heard of this before...

While it's not a "rule" to do so, there are plenty of people with Godly regen whose regen comes from something like Abstract Existence or Type 8/9 immortality. SMT characters being an example.

I really feel like

That shouldn't happen

Or else all people with higher-consciousnesses would just get Low-Godly

@Saikou From Abstract Existence and Type 8?

Mid-Godly Regen Sonic when? OvO

In all seriousness, if that's the case then Sonic could actually have Mid-Godly due to his Type 8. I'm not really vouching for it, though, just an observation.

I didn't agree with it either, since it mixed up independent regen with immortalities. I'd rather keep the two separate.

@Shake It's only Mid-Godly if the character is reliant on something like a concept.

Creating avatars that come back as long as your conceptual self exist is Mid-Godly for the avatars, technically speaking.

There is literally no difference between adding it or not though. For abstracts of a similar magnitude, Mid-Godly is useless unless it can regen from conceptual damage.

Bump.

Looks like most people support this unanimously (while Cal is just being lazy O^0), and the only thing left is whether or not we give Mid-Godly to the Abstracts of the verse and such.

With the law manipulation, basically the user can use it to bend the rules of reality or change them to however they see fit, which includes rewriting reality itself.

Wouldn't it still be alright to list it as Law Manip, though? Like how we did Void Manipulation with Illumina. She has "Void Manipulation (Can be used as Existance Erasure)". We can do the same thing here.

"Reality Warping (Can be used as Law Manipulation)" or something like that.

There's a reason we took law manipulation off of Arceus's page. In order to get the power, it has to be more akin to what Madoka does. Correct me if I'm wrong.

It's still a severe upgrade in the potency of their reality warping.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
I'll ask Nedge1000 to unlock the profiles later so I can make the additions after I get out of school.
I will until it looks concluded

ShadowWarrior1999 said:

Sound like Low-Godly

Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of your body, instead restoring it from your disembodied consciousness, whether that be your soul, mind, or something else.

• In this case, it is something else which their abstract self

Nedge1000 said:
ShadowWarrior1999 said:

Sound like Low-Godly
Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of your body, instead restoring it from your disembodied consciousness, whether that be your soul, mind, or something else.
It's not Low-Godly. Chaos Force beings are type 1 abstracts, being one with the Chaos Force concept. That's Mid-Godly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back