• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's an indexing wiki first and foremost. That, and I think Nedge was just making a comment on it.

Time to wait for more input, I suppose.

About the Law Manip

Agree: Myself, Dark649, Setsuna tenma, Maverick Zero, Redgrave, Nedge

Disagree: Cal and Crimson, I think.

Cal said that if anything, it was just a severe upgrade in the potency of their Reality Warping. Crimson also agreed is was better Reality Warping.

Though I should stress that the evidence isn't backed up in the third scan with Sonic and Mega Man, it's the scan with Eggman and Wily. Most of the evidence towards Law Manipulation is in there.

All of the other disagreements were towards the Danmaku and Mid-Godly for Avatars.

Idk if using the same power source as the SGW is really relevant, if they've never done it themselves. You can use a similar power source for different things. A lot of things in Destiny can be powered by death, but that doesn't mean that everything like that can do the shit that Oryx, the Taken King can.

That's where the third (which is actualy the fourth) scan comes into play. Everything that Eggman and Wily did, changing every detail to the way they saw for, already happened. Mega Man himself says that it's too late.

Sonic and Mega Man were going to revert everything, and Mega Man even did so successfully. The only reason Sonic didn't was because he was interrupted by Eggman. Thus starting the Post-Super Genesis Wave.

You should probably ask Sera EX and Dark649 to comment here.

Dark's already agreed to what was proposed.

The Law Manipulation is really the only thing holding this back from being completed, but most seem to agree with it.

@Antvasima I've tried my best to dispute the arguments against Law Manipulation, but they haven't really responded to it yet.

If it's still split, we could always tag it with a "possibly" and give the scans for evidence. At this point, I kinda just want this to be finished and move forward. We've been stuck on this for a while.

Almost everything in the OP has been agreed upon, while the Law Manipulation has a general consensus of being agreed to. Staff is split on it, though, which could end with a "Possibly" tagged onto it as a compromise.

I don't think those two have it from chaos powers, but they themselves would be fine to have it if they don't already.

@Cal Hardy har lol.

Speaking of our dear friend, what do you think about a "Possibly" tag for the Law Manipulation? I've done my best to try and prove it, but if there's still a split consensus, would you be down for that?

Oh, he did? Thanks for answering that, I didn't remember that much on it. If that's the case, then Sonic's Law Manipulation is more set in stone here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back