• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Arcuied Brunestud(Remake) vs Othinus

Both at Full Power, Bloodlusted, with Knowledge of Each other.
Arcuied has access to Millennium Castle Brunestud and Othinus has access to all her weapons.
Battle takes begins in Moscow.

you only bump for at least 8 to 12 hours

also, Othinus is 11D while Arcueid is at most 8D cap, so Othinus stomp

Arcueid will always be slightly stronger than her opponent when fighting on earth. So i gave her a possible advantage by the location.
it's still not gonna overcome 3 dimensional gap where even 1 dimensional gap is enough for Othinus to overcome all of Arcueid's resistence

that being said, both of these peeps didn't have HDE, so it's pretty much who think first situation

yea othinus stomps…i dont think speed even matters does it? because of othinus’ probability manip, arcueid cant blitz

yea othinus stomps…i dont think speed even matters does it? because of othinus’ probability manip, arcueid cant blitz
Doesn’t Arcuied also have probability manipulation and Probability Manipulation resistance? I understand she would lose because of the dimensional hierarchy but Probability manipulation shouldn’t be a reason.
From what i can see the only reason Arcuied loses is from just being a lower dimensional existence as she negates and counters all of Othinus’ abilities and hax.

Back