• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Archer Boy meets Archer Girl: Gilgamesh vs Madoka Kaname

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only possibility he sees is to run before Homuhomu spanks his ass a second time. After all, win by any condition probably means Madoka's favourite stalker returns

Yes but that just proves the point.. It leads him to the best possible outcome whatever it may be.

@Akumura nice meming but SBA wasn't disabled so... tough shit :/

Nope, he simply sees the correct move and heavily concealed truths like the demise of human history. If he truly wants to he can see various possibilities of the parallel worlds. But he doesn't see the various possibilities of a battle during combat.

It's not like it matters here anyway.

@swag

Prime example would be seeing himself getting absorbed and writing it off as impossible right?

EDIT: Anyways I guess I'll start us off here.. I vote Gil.

I believe with SNI and Vimana he can dodge arrows long enough to fire off EA which is really like no time at all and since Madoka like's keeping a distance I don't see her stopping it nor do I believe she has a way of defending against it. Also would Enuma Elish also act as a defence against the arrows? they may be energy but this is space-time beinf distoted her I doubt it doesn't **** with them in some way.

I mean, SNI is going to tell him:

If you get close, you are so dead (Omnidirectional WLS, more intense danmaku, heck he would die to Pannier Rocket of all moves)

If you fly with Vimana, you have like a 80% chance of dying due to a stray arrow.

If you don't fly, prepare for the carpet bombing.

Also, unless Ea has actually eaten other attacks as strong as Madoka's and protected him from them, it won't help him here.

Emphasis on the "as strong as". Because i'm pretty sure that if we scale Ea from it, it means that it's plain old raw power

So it can eat an attack just as powerful as it in High 7A but can't eat a blast much weaker then it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back