• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus's Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Can some one tell me why Arceus's durability is at least universe level. He nearly died by a meteor but you say it was an outlier. Then on his weakness it says without his plates he is susceptible to attacks like pikichu manege to hinder it a bit with a thunderbolt but doesn't have universe ap. There is also the time when all those pokemon attack him in that room and hindered him a bit if I remember correctly. Are there any feats that show him have universe level durability?. I'd like to know because I don't reamber Palkia, Dialga or Garitina even hit him. Also if Palkia & Dialga where destroying space & time in their fight how come when they and Garitina fight Arceus that didn't happen? or did it sorry my memory is not good at all.

Because Arceus created and casually overpowered several beings who created numerous universes, and in the same movie, shook several universes while incomplete just from waking up and being angry. The meteor scene is a very, very clear example of PIS, especially since Arceus showed the ability to effortlessly negate the Creation Trio's attacks.

As for the other thing, Palkia and Dialga fighting was tearing up space-time because it was two equal forces giving it their all. The Creation Trio vs Arceus was essentially a one-sided smackdown.

It never showed how long it took them to create those universes and it never showed how long it took arceus to create them. Unless you can show me them doing it quickly because if Arceus created the trio easily then he would have just stop them with a thought and they wouldn't even have tried to fight him if he was completely out of there league unless there fools which you would be if you would fight the being that created you with supposed ease. Also Palkia & Dialga weren't destroy time & space that fast in the movie but that was just a side effect from their battle they might be able to do it faster if that was their main focus.

Arceus is out of their league. He was stomping them.

Also, no matter how long it took them to make those universes (though it wouldn't take any time at all, since Arceus predates the concept of time and Dialga literally is time itself), a meteor is never superior to a universe-creating conceptual god, except in terrible moments of PIS. Also, you seem to forget Giratina on its own was going to destroy the universe in Platinum.

By that logic characters like Hades from Saint Seiya would have to go throught the exact same treatment. For all we know he could've done one planet at a time. But it pretty obvious that he did so on a Universal Level. Same with Arceus.

IIRC Dialga and Palkia in at least just the anime created cyrus's universe in a matter of seconds and creation>destruction. If they can casually create universes in no time flat and if they were responsible for creating the multiverse for Arceus, then it puts them at a very OP lvl

Yes you all have good points but also in the manga Dialga got controlled by a mortal if I'm right if not please correct me and also in another movie the all mighty op dialga or palkia (i can't remeber sorry) got calmed down by a mortal unless that was pis but I geuss their they are as high as their say but at some points it doesn't seem that way. Oh well I guess I'll drop the matter and thank you guys for answering my questions

You mean in Jewel of Life? I'm pretty sure said mortal used a telepathic connection to reason with him, which is different than say forcing it to calm down.

Didn't she say something like transcending the boundries of time and space and then entered his mind and I pretty shore she was asking him to stop.

Yes, she asked an angry Dialga to stop and pleaded with it, to which it listened. She didn't use psychic powers to force it into being calm, or something.

Last thing, how in the world did a human telepathically talk to a higher being like Dialga while he was enraged I thought normal things like that wouldn't work on since he's a conceptual being or something like that. Anyway someone can close this thread after you explain it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back