• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this achievement L2C or 2A level?

Now let's say there is an object A and universe B (this universe covers all the l2c conditions).
Let's assume that universe B always regenerates when it is destroyed.
Object A destroys universe B every time it is re-formed (countably infinite times). And this goes on forever.
In this case, what is the stage that object A will take? L2C or 2A?
I know that space-times must be separate for 2A requirements, but I'm still confused.

It's still L2-C

The main thing that separates 2-A from Low 2-C is not 'how many separate space-times' you destroy, but the unknown five-dimensional distance between those separated space-times. And the more universal space-time there is, the more unknown five-dimensional distance you have. That's what makes the difference as you go up in Tier 2.

Note 1:

Because the distance between any given number of universes embedded in higher-dimensional / higher-order spaces is currently unknowable
, it is impossible to quantify the numerical gap between each one of the subtiers in Tier 2. As such, it is not allowed to upgrade such a character based solely on multipliers. For example, someone twice as strong as a Low 2-C character would still be Low 2-C, and someone infinitely more powerful than a 2-C would not be 2-A. This does not mean that the difference between these tiers is greater than infinite, merely that the difference is unknown.

Regarding the Separation of Universes​

It should be recognized that travel between universes is not feasible unless through the use of a portal or similar unusual mechanisms. This is because it should be impossible for two distinct universes to be connected by a path that only goes through regular 3 dimensional space. Universes must be separated by something other than 3 dimensional distance or physical barriers, otherwise they would be considered to both be part of one large universe for our tiering purposes.

The most typical example is the presence of a higher dimensional space serving as a separator. In other words, two separate universes coexist in a four dimensional or even higher dimensional space, occupying different position along some additional dimensional axis. Therefore, in order to travel between such universes, the movement must be through the higher dimensional space between them. To summarize, two realms are separated through a higher dimension space if
  1. A larger space encompasses all the universes or space-times
  2. This space is of a higher dimensional nature.
While a common higher dimensional space is the most frequent way of separation, many other ways exist and are also valid.

Crossing between Universes and Higher Dimensions​

Speed isn't defined by any number of spatial dimensions but simply distance over time. Meaning that it is possible for 1-dimensional characters to be faster than those who cover many dimensions. And the distance between two timelines is defined as the 5th dimension (Or a 4th spatial dimension) that separates two or more universes. Said distance is often unknown as it could be anywhere between much smaller than the Universal radius and infinite. But such details are only known to those who can travel through additional spatial dimensions. For that reason, crossing Universes is unquantifiable for speed unless details are specifically stated.

So even if you destroy a single universe an infinite number of times, or destroy an infinite number of separate universes without affecting the distance between them, that would not be 2-A.

Last edited:
It's still L2-C

The main thing that separates 2-A from L2-C is not 'how many separate space-times' you destroy, but the unknown five-dimensional distance between those separated space-times. And the more universal space-time there is, the more unknown five-dimensional space you have. That's what makes the difference as you go up in Tier 2.

So even if you destroy a single universe an infinite number of times, or destroy an infinite number of separate universes without affecting the distance between them, that would not be 2-A.
Thank you. So what you mean is that there is a five or four dimensional distance between every space-time (universe), is that what you mean?
And aren't the space-time slices that separate the universes? If it is wrong you can correct it

This is not valid for every franchise but commonly, yes.

If universes exist in parallel for some unexplained reason, and not by non-physical energy or barriers, we assume that they are kept apart by a different spatial axis. Which is the 4th spatial dimension. And, because of the 4 spatial dimensions and 1 temporal dimension, we assume that universes exist in a 5-dimensional plane in this kind of senarios.

But you should know that since we don't have information about the size/volume of this axis, we basically don't consider that plane as Low 1-C.

Last edited:
This is not valid for every franchise but commonly, yes.

If universes exist in parallel for some unexplained reason, and not by non-physical energy or barriers, we assume that they are kept apart by a different spatial axis. Which is the 4th spatial dimension. And, because of the 4 spatial dimensions and 1 temporal dimension, we assume that universes exist in a 5-dimensional plane in this kind of senarios.

But you should know that since we don't have information about the size/volume of this axis, we basically don't consider that plane as L1-C.
Your explanation was really nice, I understood the subject more easily. Could db cosmology be an example of this? Can you give examples from the verses so that I can understand the subject more easily?

I don't know anything about Dragon Ball, so I can't say anything about that. But I guess I could use The Space Beyond from Ben 10 as an example.

Now let's say there is an object A and universe B (this universe covers all the l2c conditions).
Let's assume that universe B always regenerates when it is destroyed.
Object A destroys universe B every time it is re-formed (countably infinite times). And this goes on forever.
In this case, what is the stage that object A will take? L2C or 2A?
I know that space-times must be separate for 2A requirements, but I'm still confused.
Object A is L2C with infinite stamina/energy basically And thus, can keep outputting L2C AP forever

2A comes with destroying a 2A sized realm or a 2C/2B object having an infinite multiplier iirc, the distance between universes is thr main issue

Back