• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
TTLG doesn't have that many hax. Arceus by the virtue of being pokemon god should have more abilities than TTLG can handle. And probability manipulation can't handle everything (it gets abused in debates way too much). Giving it to the almighty llama

Why does Arceus have low Regenerationn? Must be a typo I suppose?!

It's hard to believe the pokemon god has lower regen than a lowly deoxys. I am not good with pokemon outside games so I will let it slide.

Joseph619 said:
It's hard to believe the pokemon god has lower regen than a lowly deoxys. I am not good with pokemon outside games so I will let it slide.
It doesnt matter, he hasnt evern shown higher levels so its not on his profile.

TTGL does have potent reality warping, considering the power of Simon and the crew. Still, even with TTGL going STTGL, I don't see a way to get around Arceus conceptual manipulation. Also Arceus outclasses TTGL in stats as well.

Incomplete Palkia/Dialga or Giratina would be a better matchup, and incomplete Arceus stomped all three of them at once.

This most certainly goes to Arceus.

Back