• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, i want to apologize for why o think Arceus win. I am new here, so i thought that since Arceus was a tier above it could one shot her, without really reading their profiles. After i read their profiles, would go to incoclusive or Arceus. Arceus can't kill her because of her regen, but Malcanthet can't really damage him. So i change to inconclusive

Pretty sure Arceus's concept hax isnt just creation, unless we're going to say the CT and LT have better control of their what they govern than their creator does.

2-A thought based mindhax gg. Arceus has no resistance. Arceus having higher AP means little and I'm 99.9% certain this is a stomp.

Xerkser500 said:
Except Arceus isn't directly looking into her eyes for it to work (and whatever gender talk was happening above).
That's just for her passives. Her thought based stuff doesn't require that.

Mr. Bambu said:
Xerkser500 said:
Except Arceus isn't directly looking into her eyes for it to work (and whatever gender talk was happening above).
That's just for her passives. Her thought based stuff doesn't require that.
Not according to the above.

From what they say, the mind hax is active via looking into her eyes, the "horny feeling" + stat reduction is whats passive.

Buddy

Any and all Low 2-Cs in D&D possess thought-based mindhax as they can control their followers across the infinite multiverse

Mal thinks and Arceus loses, does he possess a way to actually deal with Mal

Xerkser500 said:
Except, that won't really matter if Mal is outhaxed to an oblivion before she thinks of using it.
Thinking is faster.

Mr. Bambu said:
Xerkser500 said:
Except, that won't really matter if Mal is outhaxed to an oblivion before she thinks of using it.
Thinking is faster.
Evidence of having a faster thought process?

Speed is equalized here, so its a contest of whos getting their action out first. Arceus's haxing or Mal's mind hax.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Can Arceus even kill mid godly?
Mal's mid-godly comes from her being able to survive the erausre of her body and her spirit.

Idk if this is how it works but would this level of Mid-Godly survive an attack from someone astronomically stronger?

Woo boy.

Not faster thought process. With speed equalized they both have the same speed. However, the action of thinking is faster than the action of moving. Also, no. Mid-Godly is inherently being able to return from nothing- total erasure- and Regenerationn isn't negated by someone being stronger lol.

Well. No, actually. Furthermore it isn't really useful in this fight.

If it's not, then it's sad to say that Llama God actually has no chance of winning here....absolutely none.

I'd even say Goddoka or Devilmura won't win either unless I'm overestimating the potency of that darn mindhax.

Heck, I doubt Mal is truly just Low 2C.

Xerkser500 said:
Pretty sure Arceus's concept hax isnt just creation, unless we're going to say the CT and LT have better control of their what they govern than their creator does.
The CT and LT have no control over their concepts. They embody them. Nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back