• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Archie Sonic Vs Arceus( Archie comics Vs Pokémon)

You make the most boring matches.

I've told you several times that the only thing about Arceus that scales to low 1C is creation, destruction and power null. And yet you still make this. Smh

I vote incon. Sonic beats him to a pulp via vastly superior low 1C Ap but can't perma kill him because of immortality type 9
^

I'm not going to give any input from here if you've decided to ignore the first message under this thread

No idea. Not that it will be relevant here because everything he has is baseline for creation, destruction and powernull, and the others are just 3D

This is turning into a shit post
I'm heading out do whatever y'all want with this thread

No idea. Not that it will be relevant here because everything he has is baseline for creation, destruction and powernull, and the others are just 3D
Get out of here with that downplay lol

All of Arceus hax aren't 3D

The last thread did get closed even though there was a reason stated for Arceus to have originally 5-D powers.

You make the most boring matches.

I've told you several times that the only thing about Arceus that scales to low 1C is creation, destruction and power null. And yet you still make this. Smh

I vote incon. Sonic beats him to a pulp via vastly superior low 1C Ap but can't perma kill him because of immortality type 9
Incon FRA as both cannot kill each other permanently.

BFR, Sleep Hax, Memory Hax, Empathic Hax, Madness Hax, TK, Illusion Hax, Age Hax...

Killing Arceus who has Type 9... okay, you're definitely trolling.

NLF.
I know this is an old reply, but flat out assuming that other people are trolling while acting like you know everything is not cool, man.

Back