• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus vs Fat Chaos God

Comparable to, though slightly weaker than, Khorne. I hope, this is enough, to make a fair fight between them both.
Arceus M18
Arceus

Nurgle the Plague Lord
Nurgle

Mordor
Mordor

Both 2-B

Speed equalized

In character

ZephyrosOmega said:
I'm inclined to say arceus, as Nurgle lacks that broken-ass Powernull
Which of course means absolutely nothing as that doesn't let Arceus put Nurgle down which it's completely incapable of doing

this is a stomp in Arceus's favor, imo. Poke God should have more than enough hax abilities to get around whatever 2-B Nurgle has. I took a look at Nurgle's list of abilities on his page, and even with a brief look.....while I don't want to try to be a genius, I'm pretty sure Arceus with a laundry list of abilities against Nurgle with a modest pocketful....is a mismatch. I dunno about Tier 1 Nurgle version, though

The likes of sigmar and khorne can't pemakill nurgle, and Arceus is gonna be hard pressed to resist that disease.

Having Arceus fight all the chaos gods seems kinda silly though.

Wokistan said:
The likes of sigmar and khorne can't pemakill nurgle, and Arceus is gonna be hard pressed to resist that disease.
Having Arceus fight all the chaos gods seems kinda silly though.
the latter statement would be overkill

No I mean how he already fought khorne, and is now fighting nurgle, is Arceus gonna have to rum the warp gauntlet lol

Anyway, Nurgle takes this with relative ease

Arceus is completely incapable of putting him down, and Arceus eventually gets hit with multiversal poison that makes him fall over dead.

Honestly, not all sure if this is fair.

Nurgle also kinda doesn't resist Powernull so this kinda either ends in

Nurgle and Arceus stare at each other for eternity because they can't do squat to each other

Nurgle Nurgles him

Nurgle actually does resist it

Issue is if we tried to state the resistances it would be literally every power in Warhammer

Which is ALOT of powers...

Yeah no.

It's one thing to slap a generic "resists everything" and then explaining.

If Nurgle doesn't have that listed, he doesn't have the resistances until someone makes a CRT and adds it

Schnee One said:
Did the entire post I just typed get ignored...............
Yes your stating something without anything to back it up was indeed ignored

You aren't the first and you aren't the last

Kaltias said:
Yeah no.

It's one thing to slap a generic "resists everything" and then explaining.

If Nurgle doesn't have that listed, he doesn't have the resistances until someone makes a CRT and adds it
Fair enough

Nurgle shouldn't resist khorne null, though probably a weaker one. Don't really know fantasy as well, though don't the CG files already say something like "resistance to a lot of magic, can resist other CG effects"?

Khornes the one who resists everything in the verse besides like Ynnead and the emperor to some extent, and they're not relevant to fantasy khorne. Arceus doesn't have fears of power nulling anything as abstract as nurgle though, and nurgle still has the AP. What with Arceus's survivability being what it is, nurgle should be able to just hit Arceus until it dies, worse comes to worst.

I mean, disease falls short to Toxic Plate and basic regen should cover being hit until death.

Inconclusive, but I could see Nurgle winning this due to redundancy if this is just the Khorne match all over again.

Nurgle's diseases are ridiculous, but the only things I can remember for them rn are about 40k. Arceus resisting seems unlikely, but eh. Is his Regen enough for the AP gap? I thought he had like low-mid.

Wokistan said:
Is his Regen enough for the AP gap?
I genuinely don't think anything that we know about Arceus suggests regen that would cover being attacked by a sentient idea who can inflict damage on a deep metaphysical level, no.

Back