• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Speed's equalized, and this is incomplete Arceus.

Scenario: Arceus is almost complete and only needs one more plate.
Godly arceus
Chaosgalaxia
Chaos has the Insect Plate and Arceus knows it. Arceus will do anything to kill Chaos and get the plate and Chaos will do anything to kill Arceus. Who takes the cake?

Gonna have to give it to Chaos. As far as I have seen, her Dimensional Hax + Mind Hax + Reality Hax + Curse hax seem above those of incomplete Arceus to me. Also her immortality is going to be a pain. Heck, one of the major problems in Sailor Moon was precisely the sheer difficulty of killing her.

Arceus TBH. Chaos is not actually that good. Plus she doesn't even erase anything to nothingness, that was mostly just flowery language.

And Arceus is really above a beyond Chaos.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Does Chaos have conceptual manipulation? Or any defense against it?
She has Reality Warping, Destiny Manipulation, also she's like an abstract concept of everything that is evil in Sailor Moon Verse (evil itself is supposedly simply an extension or manifestations of her) so yeaaah, Arceus is kinda going to have to try VERY hard to get past that Immortality and kill her. Also, she can regenerate from an infinitesimal part of herself.

Also, she can manipulate Essences, which include the totality of her being. (Body, Soul, Mind, Energy and so on), while tanking attacks from Sailor Moon who can attack all of them. And by the way, Sailor Moon, just like her, has resistance to being erased from existence, so yeah.

Kinda sorta the reasons I'm going with Chaos here. Her mere presence distorts the ENTIRE space-time continuum.

Arceus, i don't see being beyond concepts on chaos's profile so she can't win this match no matter what she does because of arceus's conceptual manipulation.

Now you're downplaying Chaos, Tivanenk. She's literally the embodiment of all things evil on a Universe Level+ scale.

And no, it was not flowery language, if it was, it wouldn't even be added to her profile. It' is said to be on a level beyond Nothingness because even Sailor Cosmos could not restore what she did. Only after Sailor Moon got enraged and went High 3-A on her face, only then Chaos got pwned. Before that she was pretty much with the upper hand in the entire fight.

Btw, Sailor Moon herself, the same one who couldn't beat Chaos at first, has elevated resistance to a ton of hax and the same nonexistence that Chaos is very good at.

And right back at you guys, how is Arceus going to avoid getting Cursed and dying from that? It changes the fate of the affected making them die, and it can be used on enemies stronger than the caster. Considering Arceus is on the same level of Chaos for this match, that's another problem for him, getting his Fate manipulated to die. Or does he have Fate manipulation also?

Arceus created all the concepts within the Pokemon verse. That should tell you enough for him to win. And yes, SM profiles are filled with flowery language with no substance.

By the way, I had talked with imperator (who created the profiles) a lot lately and she specifically told me that Sailor Moon god tiers cannot defeat God Saints in SS or anyone beyond their level, which Arceus most certainly is.

You do realize it's incomplete Arceus, right?

And doesn't make a difference that Arceus created all those things when he and Chaos are on pretty equal footing when it comes to AP and Dura. He created such concepts in Pokemon verse, in Sailor Moon Verse, Chaos IS the concepts... Well, the evil half anyways. Still, being half of it seems enough for her to go up against Arcy. It's all up to hax, which Chaos has better ones in my opinion.

And the profiles say otherwise. If speed wasn't equalized, it would be even more in Chaos favor as Immeasurable is superior to Infinite. Funnily enough, if it was complete Arceus, that advantage would disappear and I'd be on Arceus favor as he's Multi Universal, LOL.

Funnily enough, Chaos profiles is a mess. Immeasurable speed for warping space-time. Just lol. And you do know that Sailor Cosmos who's above Chaos lost to Athena, right? And Athena is below Arceus, I say this as a SS fan.

Arceus has overpowered 3 Low 2-C enemies at once with no plates. Granted, Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina appear to have less hax than Chaos, but they are on a similar level. Even completely plateless Arceus is at least Low 2-C, while Chaos is just Low 2-C. With all but one plate, it is vastly stronger. It will be able to negate basically anything that Chaos can do while responding with far greater attacks. I really don't see a way for Chaos to win here. My vote is on Arceus.

Also, the SS stuff is offtopic. I'm not supposed to agree that Chaos loses to Arceus because the person who edited her profile thinks she loses to a character from another series. XD

Tivanenk said:
Funnily enough, Chaos profiles is a mess. Immeasurable speed for warping space-time. Just lol. And you do know that Sailor Cosmos who's above Chaos lost to Athena, right? And Athena is below Arceus, I say this as a SS fan.
I could swear the immeasurable was from being an abstract entity and stuff. Well, I'm not an expert on Sailor Moon either, ROFL

And while I'm still on her favor (sorry AssaultWaffle, but her hax are way better than those of these 3) and I think Arceus loses, it's just me. The rest of the votes are all for the god of Pokemons, so the match will probably be settled soon enough in his victory.

And again, Curses works on beings stronger than the caster. So, even if Arceus has some advantage in AP and Dura, I'm fairly sure being on nearly the same tier as Chaos is not enough for him to outright no sell everything she may throw at him.

@FateAlbane I am aware her hax are much better than the Creation Trio. That is what I said. Sorry if it appeared otherwise. I admit I am not a Sailor Moon expert, but going on profiles alone I think Arceus takes it, albeit with high diff.

No need to apologize, partner. I don't wanna downplay Arceus either, and by now he has five votes. Though I don't know how many are necessary to add it to the victories/losses, I'm ok with it by now.

It's probably just me being stubborn, pay no mind. :p

Two verses i know a lot about... ooo, and two verses i support. Ugh. This one is *really* hard for me.

The fight is not going to be fun or pretty or easy for anyone. But i have to, if only barely, say Arceus. As he created the concepts of everything that exists within the Pokemon Universe, that also includes destruction. He's vastly superior to three low 2-Cs without his plates, and might be the strongest low 2-C on the Wikia at the moment.

Also. Cosmos wasn't able to undo the damage that Chaos did was complete PIS. Cosmos is leagues above Chaos, the moment Moon got serious as Cosmos, she stomped the floor with Chaos, and even had access to Chaos' abilities and powers.

Okay, I finished reading the thread again.

Considering all the points so far, and since Arceus already has 6 votes, I'll have to concede this time. You have me convinced that Arceus takes this, but with high diff.

Can we add this to his notable victories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back