• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus vs BB (Stats Equal; Fun and Games)

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Don't close. See Fun and Games as the board. I honestly just wanted to know how this would go if she were 2-B. Assume she doesn't have those authority restrictions, as Arceus has more authority and isn't from earth in the slightest.

It kinda has to be XD (and yes, I know people will ovo). It's a somewhat serious thread, as I'm actually curious, but we all know who'd win without my messing with stats.

Arceus by pokemon vector art-dbc5pgv
Llama God

Bb fate extra ccc render by miho masaoka-daybqbm
She is hax

Man, what can BB-8 even do, anyway? He's just a ******' ball, and then at one point I think he tases Finn or something. Don't know what hax these people are talking about.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Man, what can BB-8 even do, anyway? He's just a ******' ball, and then at one point I think he tases Finn or something. Don't know what hax these people are talking about.
Check all the vs threads made with her in last 2 weeks, you will be surprised. Not sure in a good way though

Again, this is really just to sate my curiosity. Please don't call me someone jumping on a bandwagon. I know no one has yet, but it'll come...

Back