• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he's trolling. It's merely a misunderstanding of how we do dimensional tiering on the site.

As for the thread, yes, you can consume a 4D construct in its entirety and still only be 4D. Hell, you could do it as a 3D being if you're doing it via hax. Physical transcendence comes only when you have feats of physically being > 4D in size or power.

I don't think he's trolling. It's merely a misunderstanding of how we do dimensional tiering on the site.

As for the thread, yes, you can consume a 4D construct in its entirety and still only be 4D. Hell, you could do it as a 3D being if you're doing it via hax. Physical transcendence comes only when you have feats of physically being > 4D in size or power.
So.... If a 5D being destroys 4D with r>f proved it still is 4D?
Munna is 5D why?
Parallel universe are 4 dimensonal (space and time) and pokemons view them as dream = 5 dimensonal and it's not stated anywhere that those pokemons can destroy the realities while Munna can destroy those dreams which puts Munna above normal pokemons because they can't destroy another reality after creating it
So this puts Munna and any Pokemon with dream Eater move at 6D

Just because something is seen as a dream doesn't mean it's actually a dream - in their dreams, they are transported to said alternate reality, and when they wake up, they interpret what happened as a dream - this, by no means, means the Pokemon World is suddenly 5-D.

I'm sorry, but this just reaches realms of absurdity I can't comprehend, and apparently you're not kidding either

Just because something is seen as a dream doesn't mean it's actually a dream - in their dreams, they are transported to said alternate reality, and when they wake up, they interpret what happened as a dream - this, by no means, means the Pokemon World is suddenly 5-D.

I'm sorry, but this just reaches realms of absurdity I can't comprehend, and apparently you're not kidding either
....what? Dream means we get transported to alternative reality wth? 🤦
What are you trying to debunk in this?

Issue is that is just... hax. Munna itself has no feats even close to 4D, and it does from messing with who is dreaming and not with the dream itself. This is not how an universe busting works at all. And besides, I am not 4D from destroying a High 3-A universe.
This is such a blatant case of flowery language. The Pokémon universe is blatantly based on ours, and the Earth is showcased as being a fictional version of the Earth, as shown in both your screens and in the Delta Episode. So... no.
And Munna trancending reality which is 4 dimensonal structure puts Munna and it's evolution at 5 dimensonal structure
So any other Pokemon which are stronger then Munna puts them at 5 dimenson too
This would mean that every human would be Low 1-C as well as they're born in the same 5D place where Munna is born. And anyone knows that is not how it works.
Literally just a place with portals to other universes, so nope.
And?
MWI is only 2-B here as it's the safest interpretation for how fiction uses it. Otherwise a lot of verses would be High 1-C when their cosmologies were never potrayed as such.

Again, this should be moved in Fun and Games.

Let me explain to you to get an understanding.

The Dream World is separated by a space, called the Inter Dream Zone. The Dream World is actually its own plane of reality, just like the Data World in Pokémon, and the Spirit World. Characters can physically access the dream world

And Palkia blurred the lines, causing the dreams to manifest in the base reality by warping space. Like I said, there is a barrier that seperates things. Without that barrier, well......

Dreams remain fictional to the Dreamers

And how would you explain Pokémon eating these dreams for breakfast. Some being able to directly manipulate these dreams and all

It's an outlier, but this is solid R>F over dreams

🐜

This is such a blatant case of flowery language. The Pokémon universe is blatantly based on ours, and the Earth is showcased as being a fictional version of the Earth, as shown in both your screens and in the Delta Episode. So... no.
Untrue. Actually Masuda says it's not Earth. But yes, some of the Universes in the Pokémon World are our very own planets, ie. Pokémon Go

We know the names of the regions in all the different games. We know the geography of the regions kind of mirror Japan and the United States. Our question is, does Pokémon take place on an alternate Earth, or is it in the future, or in the past, or is it an alternate present?

Masuda: We actually don’t think of the world of Pokémon as Earth. If we were to do that, we would kind of be limited by what we could do. By thinking about how physical objects work on Earth and how various elements work on Earth, we would kind of be limited to that if we though of it as Earth. We think of it as a place that is really similar to Earth, but is a different planet of its own with people in it who may be similar to people on Earth, but they have different values so they care about different things.

Seeing a Multiverse as a dream does not make you 5D here lmao.
Untrue. Actually Masuda says it's not Earth. But yes, some of the Universes in the Pokémon World are our very own planets, ie. Pokémon Go
The Dragon Ball universe is based on our own too, and is not the same, so not an argument.

Not to mention that the Earth in Pokémon is still based on ours, regions are fictional versions of countries for example.

It doesn't. But iirc Ultima mentioned thar what it means is that what you see as a dream is lower dimensional.

Which was even the basis for Fire Emblem Low 1C Upgrade
The Dragon Ball universe is based on our own too, and is not the same, so not an argument.
Not to mention that the Earth in Pokémon is still based on ours, regions are fictional versions of countries for example.
You're arguing with the author?

It's not Earth, besides Pokémon Go.

Let me explain to you to get an understanding.

The Dream World is separated by a space, called the Inter Dream Zone. The Dream World is actually its own plane of reality, just like the Data World in Pokémon, and the Spirit World. Characters can physically access the dream world

And Palkia blurred the lines, causing the dreams to manifest in the base reality by warping space. Like I said, there is a barrier that seperates things. Without that barrier, well......

And how would you explain Pokémon eating these dreams for breakfast. Some being able to directly manipulate these dreams and all

It's an outlier, but this is solid R>F over dreams

🐜
First off, R>F can't be an outlier, period.

Second off, it does not remain fictional to the dreamer. The dreamer will simply interpret the events of it as a dream - the reality doesn't suddenly vanish when the ****** wakes up, meaning it's not literally inside their heads. You're wrong, objectively wrong - this is no evidence of R>F.

Pokemons manipulating these reality is just Reality Warping, verbatim. As for eating it, the only evidence for it is one Pokedex entry - we know the reality, the realm itself - isn't inside the dreamers head - it simply uses it to access said dream world, thus, "eating people's dream" can be effectively classified as eating their memories of said dreams, or mind manipulation.

Quit saying weird shit.

It doesn't. But iirc Ultima mentioned thar what it means is that what you see as a dream is lower dimensional.
If the being seeing it as a dream is potrayed as being actually higher D. But is not the case.
You're arguing with the author?

It's not Earth, besides Pokémon Go.
Same authors who say that is similar to it in your own post.

Pokémon planet is 5-B, cry about it.

Hey, smart geniuses - the Pokémon World doesn't hold Infinite Pokemons because it has FINITE SPACE. The **** you're talking about, the infinite line is common sense-hyperbole, infinite meaning "plenty"

....what? Dream means we get transported to alternative reality wth? 🤦
What are you trying to debunk in this?
I am against mocking ignorant people but -

Jesus ******* christ, they don't literally have the entire reality inside their brain - that's not a thing. They use their dreams as a means to travel to the dream world - of course when they wake up, they're going to think that shit was a dream. Doesn't mean the reality (THAT WE LITERALLY KNOW IT'S PHYSICAL) they went to is fictional in relation to them. It's a leap in logic, a toddler could tell this.

First off, R>F can't be an outlier, period.

Second off, it does not remain fictional to the dreamer. The dreamer will simply interpret the events of it as a dream - the reality doesn't suddenly vanish when the ****** wakes up, meaning it's not literally inside their heads. You're wrong, objectively wrong - this is no evidence of R>F.
Objectively wrong in what sense?

As I mentioned, the world of dreams is its own plane of Reality, and Pokémon eat it for breakfast.

Reality Vanishes for the Dreams which are eaten yes.
That's clearly treating the world of dreams as fictional to those on a higher plane, ie. Dreamers and Dream Manipulators

Pokemons manipulating these reality is just Reality Warping, verbatim. As for eating it, the only evidence for it is one Pokedex entry - we know the reality, the realm itself - isn't inside the dreamers head - it simply uses it to access said dream world, thus, "eating people's dream" can be effectively classified as eating their memories of said dreams, or mind manipulation.

Dreams can be also collected and transported to be manifested in the base reality as well. So NO, you're wrong

The fact that it can be treated as fiction. Has ZERO effect on the Dreamers means they have R>F over the dreams.

Hey, smart geniuses - the Pokémon World doesn't hold Infinite Pokemons because it has FINITE SPACE. The **** you're talking about, the infinite line is common sense-hyperbole, infinite meaning "plenty"
Let's downgrade every 2A cosmology then, since Infinite means plenty silly

If the being seeing it as a dream is potrayed as being actually higher D. But is not the case.
Go and read the Fire Emblem CRT

1. They treat it as fiction
2. It's a DREAM
Same authors who say that is similar to it in your own post.

Pokémon planet is 5-B, cry about it.
As he mentioned, it's not the same

Similar ≠ the same. He literally says he's limimiting itself if he equates it to Earth sir.

Go and read the Fire Emblem CRT

1. They treat it as fiction
2. It's a DREAM
Ultima, the same guy who got debunked about Minecraft being Tier 1 based on the same thing? Sure lmfao.
As he mentioned, it's not the same

Similar ≠ the same. He literally says he's limimiting itself if he equates it to Earth sir.
How tf can it be similar if the difference in size is infinite?

I didn't even care for this. But Tiokill acting like this is the stupidest thing and has no basis gets me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back