• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am against mocking ignorant people but -

Jesus ******* christ, they don't literally have the entire reality inside their brain - that's not a thing. They use their dreams as a means to travel to the dream world - of course when they wake up, they're going to think that shit was a dream. Doesn't mean the reality (THAT WE LITERALLY KNOW IT'S PHYSICAL) they went to is fictional in relation to them. It's a leap in logic, a toddler could tell this.
💀 Wtf are you talking about when the heck i said they keep those entire realities inside thier fricking head wtf
I said THEY can create those another realities and if you don't know wtf is another reality so don't give your ****** opinion

I'm going to commit an act of violence to the nearest pillow.

I'm not trying to insult your intelligence - at all. But are you capable of reading and interpreting the English Language? Like, do you have any sort of cognitive disability? I'm not trying to mock you, it's a legitimate question.

No? You don't?... Okay, so tell me - calmly - when I said: "Infinite can only mean plenty, and always means plenty"?

Oh, nowhere? Funny.

NO, WE'RE NOT DOWNGRADING ANYTHING. For hell's sake, context people - here, it's a marketing line, saying there are infinite [product] on a finite space - it's hyperbole by default. Infinite is trying to hype plentitude for the consumer.

Saying a Universe has infinite timelines is different than saying "We have infinite flavors of ice cream on my 10 meter-truck".
💀 That's the comparison i expected from someone who debunks like ******
Wtf bro comparing ice cream to infinity?
My brain is getting damaged rn 💀 i made this crt for upgrade and i got nothing other then my brain cells getting decreased

Hoooly i atleast expected a single legit debunk but hell 💀 so many ******* are giving thier opinion which dosnt debunk anything instead

💀 btw please don't start being toxic even tho your statements debunk nothing
Just because of that my thread can be in danger

Do I have to play a Pokemon game to ask a Pokemon question? He'll get Outta from here if you can't answer a question as simple as this, no staff going to play a game to evaluate your crt smh 💀
💀 Calm down - calm down if you want to debunk something you should have appropriate knowledge on that field first bruh

I will request the thread moderator to close this troll thread. The project will be made by me with other verse supporters.

I will request the thread moderator to close this troll thread. The project will be made by me with other verse supporters.
💀 Literally there's no legit debunk and you saying it's troll omfg
And yes you talked about my minecraft thread right? 💀 Tell me when i said minecraft is 1A literally making fake things just to close the thread by force?

Yeah no one care L about this thread or OP who is just don't ask questions and watch 1000 episodes and play game and then come after a month to evaluate it 💀
Not even, it is way complicated, hence I am creating this page with other verse supporters.

Not even, it is way complicated, hence I am creating this page with other verse supporters.
💀 No i am just saying is this how you debunk things like even in my minecraft thread you couldn't debunk my low 1C and started saying "this thread should be closed 🤓" even tho you guys Couldn't debunk a single atom from the scale
💀 Just because you guys can't debunk anything means my whole crt is nothing and should be closed?
💀 I guess rumors of vsbw being ****** scaling site is true

And i am not that much downbad to use Character stats and profile tiering system 💀 so i came in vsbw just get dissapointed

💀 No i am just saying is this how you debunk things like even in my minecraft thread you couldn't debunk my low 1C and started saying "this thread should be closed 🤓" even tho you guys Couldn't debunk a single atom from the scale
💀 Just because you guys can't debunk anything means my whole crt is nothing and should be closed?
💀 I guess rumors of vsbw being ****** scaling site is true
btw just want to point out there's nothing to debuk since your points don't follow the tiering system like at all lol

btw just want to point out there's nothing to debuk since your points don't follow the tiering system like at all lol
💀 Omg tell what things i used out of vsbw tiering system ?
Is higher dimensional not in vsbw?
Higher dimensional transcendence dosnt exist in vsbw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back