• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro is literally projecting.

"Uhhh, Dreams are alternate realities"
They're not
"Cool."
"Uhhh, Dreams are fictional to the dreamer"
They are
"Why?"
"Because it's treated as fiction"
"That's not valid"
"[Rinse and Repeat]"
That's a valid basis for it higher dimensionality yes.
Eating or interacting with the dreams is just a Low 2-C feat, btw.
And it can be higher dimensionality as well.

That's a valid basis for it higher dimensionality yes.
It's not.
The dreamers say it's a dream because they experience it as a dream.
They don't have knowledge, awareness, context, or even authority to claim something is fictional.

Sniper, I'll ask you one simple ******* question

Why are the dreams fictional?

The simple fact the dreamers themselves are not reliable sources due to their lack of awareness debunks 80% of Sniper's shit.

It's not.
The dreamers say it's a dream because they experience it as a dream.
They don't have knowledge, awareness, context, or even authority to claim something is fictional.
Beheeyem had knowledge about his dream, of which he had absolute authority and was Invulnerable, warping it to his hearts content
Sniper, I'll ask you one simple ******* question

Why are the dreams fictional?
It's a valid case. Seeing Reality as a dream
The most standard case is dimensionality, where a difference in the quality that is dimensionality, implies the necessary quantitative difference. Another typical example is reality-fiction differences. Those are cases like viewing a plane of reality as mere fiction, like for example writing on a sheet of paper or a dream.

I disagree with here. There won't be upgrade unless I create a cosmology page covers everything

Beheeyem had knowledge about his dream, of which he had absolute authority and was Invulnerable, warping it to his hearts content
His mind was there, and he was given the authority to warp the space. That's not really evidence of anything.
It's a valid case. Seeing Reality as a dream
How you see it doesn't equate how it actually is. One's perception is not evidence for how reality works.

Seeing something as fiction doesn't mean it's actually fiction. This is outright disproven when you can literally access this reality via dimensional travel without the need to dream. If dreams are established to be reality, then claiming it's a dream is not sufficient evidence. Do you have any actual evidence?

Yall spamming CRTs and then derailing them with absolutely no reasons which leads to toxicity. Literally? No chill? Did I not say before we gonna create one for all?

my-forehead-look-at-this.gif

The CRT should be closed.
Also OP, regardless if you are new member or not, you can't create CRT without asking supporters if it is valid or not. You did not bother how to read how our system works and directly talked about 8D. Is this really intentional????

You should not have give attention at all. The OP tried to do low 1-A minecraft without bothering reading how our wiki works

And he did same mistake actually, literally he has no clue how our dimensional scaling works and yet is doing same mistake here.

Literally funny. Just close the thread.

Qualitative or not. There is a discrepancy if you treat the dream as lower and at the same time say that dreams = alternate universe that is also equal to your universe. That is literally saying there is an infinite recursion per universe that dreams another yet you say they are equal to that universe. That is literally saying 3=2 thats illogical. Therefore i disagree

Issue is that is just... hax. Munna itself has no feats even close to 4D, and it does from messing with who is dreaming and not with the dream itself. This is not how an universe busting works at all. And besides, I am not 4D from destroying a High 3-A universe.

This is such a blatant case of flowery language. The Pokémon universe is blatantly based on ours, and the Earth is showcased as being a fictional version of the Earth, as shown in both your screens and in the Delta Episode. So... no.

This would mean that every human would be Low 1-C as well as they're born in the same 5D place where Munna is born. And anyone knows that is not how it works.

Literally just a place with portals to other universes, so nope.

And?

MWI is only 2-B here as it's the safest interpretation for how fiction uses it. Otherwise a lot of verses would be High 1-C when their cosmologies were never potrayed as such.

Again, this should be moved in Fun and Games.
Holy sheesh i just returned and the tread is now in 2md page?
Well first of all are you ignoring the feat and just saying it's "hax?
And i litrally gave told how munna is 6d if you just carefully read what i sent to the admins above but who the heck is even looking at thread messages

"Pokemon universe is same as ours" bro is again ignroing that in pokemom every region have separate spacetime
And earch is multiversal itself since it contains separate spacetime contiuum

💀 Difference between wormhole and portals

Bro is trying real hard to debunk by saying it should be in fun and games

Close the thread, the project about cosmology will be done in a staff thread by me after I finish researching on it with other supporters.

First off, R>F can't be an outlier, period.

Second off, it does not remain fictional to the dreamer. The dreamer will simply interpret the events of it as a dream - the reality doesn't suddenly vanish when the ****** wakes up, meaning it's not literally inside their heads. You're wrong, objectively wrong - this is no evidence of R>F.

Pokemons manipulating these reality is just Reality Warping, verbatim. As for eating it, the only evidence for it is one Pokedex entry - we know the reality, the realm itself - isn't inside the dreamers head - it simply uses it to access said dream world, thus, "eating people's dream" can be effectively classified as eating their memories of said dreams, or mind manipulation.

Quit saying weird shit.
💀 I said don't ignore my previous messages
I already said pokemons can't destroy those realities after creating them but pokemons who can manipulate dreams can like Munna who has dream and can eat dreams which is FEAT which other normal pokemons can't do this already puts them above normal pokemons

If the being seeing it as a dream is potrayed as being actually higher D. But is not the case.

Same authors who say that is similar to it in your own post.

Pokémon planet is 5-B, cry about it.
💀 That same planet contains separate spacetime contiuum with a wormhole which leads to more other universes

Hey, smart geniuses - the Pokémon World doesn't hold Infinite Pokemons because it has FINITE SPACE. The **** you're talking about, the infinite line is common sense-hyperbole, infinite meaning "plenty"
💀 How it's finite space if it holds infinite pokemons wth logic is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back