• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sniper670

He/Him
Arceus🦙 stan here.🦅

Have you ever looked at Arceus profile and wondered, "where did this come from", or "where's the scan for this". That was me when I first joined the wiki.

So, Uhh..... I reworked Arceus profile with scans and references (for the most part) as well as additions and removals and revisions here and there.

Old Profile here

And here's the Sandbox

I'd very much accept any and all suggestions to the best of my abilities and apply them where they count.

Thank you :)

Btw id recommend you check his low 1C ratings. Some links do not work on his old page and i could not find the source. Ultimately I didnt know how to work low 1C rating with the old scans. But i want input on whether what is included in there is good for the ratings

It will be great if anyone can write me a proper justification using the old scans

Minor fixes:

Fear Manipulation (Upscaled from Mimikyu. The shock of seeing Mimikyu's true form killed a human[127]. Meowth died from the shock of seeing it.[128]), who use fire based powers)

Low 1-C justif is missing the )

Supernatural Willpower (Upscaled From Azelf an aspect of Arceus, who embodies willpower[61] and can manipulate the will of others[62], which would include characters like Hareta, who has immense willpower)

Should be on empathic manipulation

Also i agree that the original spirit is omniscient, but why would his avatar not be if they are the same entity

fixed
Low 1-C justif is missing the )
fixed
Supernatural Willpower (Upscaled From Azelf an aspect of Arceus, who embodies willpower[61] and can manipulate the will of others[62], which would include characters like Hareta, who has immense willpower)

Should be on empathic manipulation
I removed it, since empathic manipulation is covered elsewhere.
Also i agree that the original spirit is omniscient, but why would his avatar not be if they are the same entity
Well...........I kept it nigh for consistency purposes

I thought the other revisions made him no longer have that
Here's a little backstory, Just not to confuse everyone

I'm assuming you mean this.
Actually Iamunanimousinthat lost.

She then conceded to say Arceus can have all moves. I didn't agree to that considering the plates have shown usage beyond just moves in almost every use outside of game mechanics, debunking the claim that the plates are restricted to moves, and supporting the L Plate's all-encompassing statement

So I made another thread compiling all that evidence and was accepted and applied more than a month ago ..... Until Moritzva came to say it's a repeat, which didn't change any staff minds as the evidence provided was thorough enough, and especially with additional context given by executor, and so i'm pushing for the thread to be closed.

I hope this is thorough enough. The thread is still open for now , so you're free to let us know what you have to say.

Here's a little backstory, Just not to confuse everyone

I'm assuming you mean this.
Actually Iamunanimousinthat lost.

She then conceded to say Arceus can have all moves. I didn't agree to that considering the plates have shown usage beyond just moves in almost every use outside of game mechanics, debunking the claim that the plates are restricted to moves, and supporting the L Plate's all-encompassing statement

So I made another thread compiling all that evidence and was accepted and applied more than a month ago ..... Until Moritzva came to say it's a repeat, which didn't change any staff minds as the evidence provided was thorough enough, and especially with additional context given by executor, and so i'm pushing for the thread to be closed.

I hope this is thorough enough. The thread is still open for now , so you're free to let us know what you have to say.
Ok, but he should have weapon control for controlling his plates

characters can [ physically enter the dreams of others if they have the means to do so[9].

You should fix this part of the profile (Dream Manipulation, General abilities), you've forgot a "]" somewhere.

Agree with everything btw

Edit: Just checked you forgot to add CM type 1, Acausality type 5 and TD to his true form key

May I know the reasoning for acausality type 5? I can understand TD part and CM type 1 part.

You should fix this part of the profile (Dream Manipulation, General abilities), you've forgot a "]" somewhere.

Agree with everything btw

Edit: Just checked you forgot to add CM type 1, Acausality type 5 and TD to his true form key
Acausality Type 5 is under revision.

He doesn't qualify for Transduality 2 by new standards

I'll add CM 1

Back