• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay so, I did not watch the rest, but why a fanart as the pic. We use fanarts only if the official artworks are nonexistent/low quality, but there are plenty of Arceus' official art which is decent enough lol.

Can you point me to where they made that rule?

What matters is that he looks 1:1 Arceus

Honestly, it's safer to use Official art anyways. I love Fanart and, when it won't cause conflict, tend to use it when I'm on the internet, but it'd be pretty bad if the original artist found out and asked us to take it down, something that never really happens with Official Art.

Honestly, it's safer to use Official art anyways. I love Fanart and, when it won't cause conflict, tend to use it when I'm on the internet, but it'd be pretty bad if the original artist found out and asked us to take it down, something that never really happens with Official Art.
I mean the page where I got it has a link on how to apply the image to your website or blog but sure

The only real concern about using fanart is DMCA. But that's not a problem here.

I mean it will be a different case if the fanart did not look like Arceus, but this is 1:1

This is probably fine to apply, as long as you have simply added lots of references, and not made any other significant changes.

Back