• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I made 1 significant change.

The low 1C rating. The justification of low 1C on his old profile don't work, and I was having issues getting scans because some links don't even work.

So I remade it with what I believe would be low 1C. I need that evaluated.

Thank you

Bump.

I didn't like the previous reference format for the manga scans so I revised all of it.

Can the proposed sandbox be applied?

Alright. I'm checking with Executor_N0 to confirm whether Arceus dimension is really a higher plane or not, so it'll take a while

I applied the changes. Rating of The Heart would go higher(6D) if indeed his avatar lives in a higher plane(5D)

Why do the japanese make things so hard for us

Why not do it here.
You never actually made it official, tho? You need CRT to upgrade from 5D to 6D. Not simply with this title?
You did not even clarify it in OP, either. I doubt anyone agreed 6D rating, rather they agreed with the change you did and formatting.

And im saying i can extend it here. Why should i make another crt when i can explain it here and get staff pinged and evaluate it. And its not some complicated mumbo jumbo. Is Arceus realm a higher plane? If yes, the OS scales above it via R>F the entire verse. If i dont get that from Executor then we close it and have a merry christmas.

And im saying i can extend it here. Why should i make another crt when i can explain it here and get staff pinged and evaluate it. And its not some complicated mumbo jumbo. Is Arceus realm a higher plane? If yes, the OS scales above it via R>F the entire verse. If i dont get that from Executor then we close it and have a merry christmas.
Can you make a proper post and add scans (Like a CRT but in post), we can understand the premise and available evidences for it? Because staff need to approve it once again

Bump

I've looked through his profile and fixed mistakes. Hopefully that's all of it

The thread can be closed

Ya everything is fine except new 6D rating that should be done in other CRT that you created.

noticted that some references are repeated in the scrollbox like "Pokémon Legends: Arceus" and "Pokemon Platinum"

Because the source of the scans are from those games
i know
to give you a better example
in this page this one film is reference multiple times but under one reference you can see with the "1.0, 1.1, 1.2" etc
e0c7b08b63e77e3beb7dfc468ab9ed0c.png

meanwhile in the arceus page it is under multiple references as you can see here
a6b01ed0ca8086cc63f391fa4c5c9328.png

i know
to give you a better example
in this page this one film is reference multiple times but under one reference you can see with the "1.0, 1.1, 1.2" etc
e0c7b08b63e77e3beb7dfc468ab9ed0c.png

meanwhile in the arceus page it is under multiple references as you can see here
a6b01ed0ca8086cc63f391fa4c5c9328.png
How do I do that? 🎅

And so we wait for a Miracle, because I don't know how to do it 🎅
you do something like this
<ref name="Ch56">Grandblues! Ch56</ref>
will assign "Grandblues! Ch56" as the reference to a reference name "Ch56"
so instead of writing it again as
<ref name="Ch56">Grandblues! Ch56</ref>
for another scan that uses the same chapter/title as source material
you can just write it as
<ref name="Ch56"/>
and it will simply add to the original reference making it show as numbered like what Zencha shows in "X-men" sample

Welp or just use the added reference without creating new one. Would work too

Back